إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 12-23-2009, 01:20 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

<div>Hi.

While searching for an answer to the question of how to add rank images on a per-style basis* I did a lot of searching here at vb dot com and found quite a few topics wherein the same (or similar) question was asked. Ultimately* I found a solution* and wrote an article detailing how to implement it. By re-posting it here* I hope to aid people who will do as I did by searching for a solution at vb dot com/org. Anyways* here is the article:

As someone who used phpBB2 for the longest time* I was surprised to find that vBulletin 3x doesn't make the same accommodations for those who want to add style-specific rank images* or rank images that appear only for the style(s) you want. There was nothing in the "Mods" section that seemed to address the issue* and though there are plenty of requests to be found in the topics lists of vB org* vB com* and other vB sites* the most common answer is that it cannot be done (unless someone submitted a mod). A less frequent response* but the most promising one* is to use the Replacement Variable Manager in the AdminCP. Unfortunately* this method did not work for me. Also* some novice administrators may have trouble properly using replacement variables* as even seasoned vBulletin users acknowledge that it could be tricky.

That said* I discovered a method that I think is simpler* and I owe thanks to the user who submitted the helpful post I unexpectedly found in an only somewhat relevant topic from 2004. That post* "vBulletin.org Forum - View Single Post - Groupicons*" informs the reader that* by inserting a certain code into the "postbit"—or "postbit_legacy"* if user info is aligned to the left of each post— template* you can get any icon to appear based on what user group that member belongs to (e.g.* Administrator* Moderator* Member* and etc).

Obviously* since the code is applied to the file ("postbit" or "postbit_legacy") of the one style* the image(s) you choose will only appear in that style. Anyways* here is that code:

Code:
IMG VAR HERE
The person who provided this code said that "x" should be replaced by the user group ID (found in drop-down box in AdminCP > Usergroups). In addition* "IMG VAR HERE" should be replaced with the HTML for the image you want to display (more on that below).

Now* using the above code as my starting point* I took a look at the "postbit" template for my forum's default template* Enlighten. The point where the above code should be inserted is inline directly after this:

Code:
$post[usertitle]

$post[rank]

As you know* that last line starting with "
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Forum Vbulletin 4 change style images folder path محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 05-06-2010 04:50 PM
Forum Rank Images won't show?? Why?? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 02-03-2010 08:24 AM
Forum How to make rank images centered in forums? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 12-29-2009 07:30 PM
User Interface Feature Request: ALT text for Rank Images محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 12-27-2009 09:30 AM
Problem with rank images? :( محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-11-2009 05:50 AM

الساعة الآن 09:13 AM