إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 12-10-2009, 04:10 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Hi*

I run a site www.puhdistamo.com* which is a community site of webshop www.puhdistamo.fi

When I'm logged in as myself (administrator) I do see the "+Add New Article" and I can create content. Great!

But* I want to have "guest stars" to be able to write articles as well. So* I do the following:

1. If I go to the permissions-panel in the Admin CP* and give all rights to the group Super Moderators
2. I choose the user that I want to give the rights* and check the checkbox "Super Moderator" on his user info

BUT..

3. When he logs in to the system* he still has no "+Add New Article" button and is unable to write. He CAN modify the existing articles (has the edit-pencil visible)

What to do? Should I give the total Administrator-rights to the person I want to be able to write articles?
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
CMS How do I controll the rights to promote forum posts to CMS articles محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-13-2010 01:40 AM
CMS Homepage articles - Older articles displayed as titles only- no images? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-21-2010 07:50 PM
CMS 402PL1 Sometime Database Error When Write / Edit Articles BUT Sometime No ! محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 03-15-2010 04:30 PM
CMS 3 issues: Spacing between widgets/articles.. enable 2x1 articles, recent activity محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 02-10-2010 04:10 PM
i give you not purchased you give me my requests محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-18-2009 07:10 PM

الساعة الآن 05:26 PM