إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالدمام (آخر رد :العنود جابر)       :: شركة تركيب كاميرات مراقبة بينبع (آخر رد :rwnaa_1)       :: المنصات عبر الإنترنت من التقنيات المبتكرة (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: برامج الحفظ عبر الإنترنت المرونة (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: تطبيق كليك كاش click cash (آخر رد :جاسم الماهر)       :: متجر ساكورا للهدايا: تمتع بتجربة تسوق استثنائية (آخر رد :نادية معلم)       :: التداول والأسهم: دليل شامل لعالم الاستثمار (آخر رد :محمد العوضي)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: التسجيل في الضمان المطور: خطوة بسيطة نحو مستقبل آمن (آخر رد :مصطفيي)       :: دراسة جدوى حناء: استثمار مربح في عالم الزراعة (آخر رد :مصطفيي)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 11-08-2009, 01:40 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I run a site that has been online for close to 8 years and has quite a few users and a large amount of content. I'm strongly considering migrating to vBulletin* as the site is currently running an ancient version of PHP-Nuke that I've been duct taping together with homebrew patches to keep it from being overrun with spammers (wrote my own reCaptcha implementation for it among other things).

The new CMS to be released shortly seems like the perfect fit for our site* as it currently consists of two sections. The first is where users can submit stories that are reviewed by us and then posted to the main page. The second part is the forums* currently running phpBB integrated with the PHP-Nuke user database.

Here are my questions:

1) Does the new CMS support the ability for users to create stories (not forum posts)* but have them not be displayed until a moderator/admin approves them? I'd like the approved posts to be attributed to the author's username along with showing which moderator approved/published the post (similar to how the PHP-Nuke articles section works). Is this possible with CMS? Also* can I prevent the user from being able to edit their post after it is approved (to prevent malicious changes to an approved story)?

2) Can the CMS send e-mails to the admins when a new story is submitted for approval?

3) How difficult is the site migration going to be? Do scripts exist for migrating a PHP-Nuke site* including stories to CMS and forums to forums* along with all relevant data such as poll results* etc.? If not* will I be able to do the conversion more or less manually in SQL without having to spend weeks on it? (I don't have a problem writing some queries to transform data* but I don't want to have to do any manual post-by-post work)

4) Any other caveats about this migration that I should be aware of (such as having to make all of my users change their passwords* not really looking to do that)

5) I've seen vBulletin sites that have a mobile version. Is this included with the software* or do I have to purchase something extra?

Thanks in advance for the answers* and I'll post another message in this thread if I come up with more questions. If everything works out* I'm looking to purchase a license before the current sale ends and migrate as soon as V4 is available.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Pre-Sale Questions for Big Boards محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 12-23-2009 01:10 PM
vb4 suite pre-sale licence questions محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 12-20-2009 06:20 PM
vBulletin Publishing Suite 4.0 ?? Pre-Sale Questions محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 11-04-2009 02:00 PM
vBulletin Publishing Suite 4.0 ?? Pre-Sale Questions محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 11-04-2009 01:50 PM
2 Pre Sale Questions محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-23-2009 01:20 AM

الساعة الآن 10:47 PM