إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 10-14-2009, 01:20 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I'm looking to purcahse vBulletin for a new real estate site I'm developing* but I wanted to make sure it had one essential feature (or the ability to have it custom added) before investing in the software.

What I'd like to to know is whether or not it is possible to establish a separate RSS feed for each subforum you setup on your site.

My site is to be a Foreclosure Site with subforums like "Detroit Foreclosures"* "Miami Foreclosures"* "Las Vegas Foreclosures" etc....

Many of my members will be Realtors looking to answer questions* develop relationships and earn business with consumers looking for answers on the forum. It would be helpful to be able to provide them with an RSS feed only for the subforum related to their area* as the Agent in Vegas doesn't care about what's going on in the Detroit subforum* but he would like to get instant notification whenever someone posts a question in the Las Vegas subforum.

Also* can the RSS feed be customized so that it only includes new threads and not every post? Again* for the same reason* an agent would want to be notified of new topics posted in the subforum for his particular area by RSS* but getting each and every reply in that same RSS feed would be counterproductive.

Thanks in advance for help on this.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Missing subforums محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 12-30-2009 08:40 PM
Subforums acting up محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 12-20-2009 07:00 PM
RSS usage for subforums? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-22-2009 11:10 PM
Subforums help... محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-12-2009 04:40 PM
Sorting subforums محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 05-28-2009 09:50 AM

الساعة الآن 04:24 PM