إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 09-27-2009, 07:50 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Hi everyone!

I hope I'm posting in the right section of this forum.

I want to start a forum and have decided the vBulletin template is the best because it's such a commonly used one.

I'm not technical in any way so have decided to download the 24hr demo to see if I'm capable of operating it and how user friendly it is.

I've been playing around with it for a few hours now and I think it's great! For someone with very basic computer/I.T skills like myself I find the majority of it really easy to understand.

So vBulletin is definitely the one for me!

But I just have a couple of questions and maybe someone can help answer them for me?

Can the "demo" version be converted into a real one so that I don't lose all the settings I've changed or do you have to start all over again when you buy the lease?

Also I'm not very good at designing so I've been browsing this forum and found out that you can download "skins" for your forum. I really liked this feature so I tried downloading a skin and seeing if I was capable of uploading it to the demo site. It kinda worked... I managed to upload something called the xml file but as far as I can understand you also need to upload some sort of image file as well. Can someone give me VERY basic instructions on how to upload this file as I can't seem to find on my demo site where you would upload the file to.

Thank you so much... I'm so keen to have my own vBulletin forum and I really hope that not having any technical know how doesn't stop me from doing this!

Miss Chatterbox xxx
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Question pre sales I guess محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 07-23-2010 01:40 AM
Pre Sales Question محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-09-2010 07:00 PM
A Pre-Sales Question محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 02-08-2010 06:30 AM
Pre-Sales Question محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-13-2009 07:40 AM
Help with Pre-Sales question محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-10-2009 02:00 AM

الساعة الآن 05:27 AM