إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 08-06-2009, 03:10 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,614
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

We need the ability for users to be able to follow certain people on the forum. That way they can see an activity stream of the most interesting people on the site.

I know that there is something like this coming in vBulletin 4 with friends but that's a two way process and requires that the other person

A) know that your following them (Friend)
B) Requires them to "Friend" you back.

I don't have to be friends with someone in order to think their posts are interesting and want to follow them. Likewise, there are some "friends" who I don't want to offend by not friending them back but frankly I have no use in seeing their posts.

It's a good idea to include an activity stream widget in vBulletin 4 but I think basing it on friends misses the point and will make a useful feature useless.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Forum No follow for posts محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-04-2010 07:40 PM
RSS feed for each forum follow محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 01-02-2010 03:50 AM
How do I make sure that all links are no follow محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 08-18-2009 06:20 PM
Member profile set on follow? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 05-11-2009 07:21 AM
The difference between a friend and a Best friend ήoOήY نادي محروم للغه الانجليزيه 8 09-09-2008 05:02 AM

الساعة الآن 12:48 AM