إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: مباشرات قهوجيات قهوجي وصبابين قهوة في جدة 0552137702 (آخر رد :ksa ads)       :: ابرة التفجير 5000 والجماع (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الدم للعزباء (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم تأخر الزواج للمتزوجة (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: الاختلافات بين الحقن العضلي والجلدي (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: افضل حداد بالكويت رخيص بخصم يصل إلى 30% | دليل شقردي (آخر رد :layansherief)       :: كراتين للبيع بخصومات 20% من افضل موقع اثاث بالكويت (آخر رد :layansherief)       :: الحنش في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم وجود العديد من الثعابين الصغيرة في الحلم (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: افضل شركة نقل عفش بالكويت رخيص بخصم 20% | اثاث الكويت (آخر رد :layansherief)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 08-02-2009, 01:20 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Want to earn easy money fast and honest out of debt and buy the things you always wanted
It's easy and effortless .. just read and pay attention .......... try not cost anything. You will be surprised ...

Do you want to earn easy money, fast and honest?.
please read this and I assure you you will not regret. Well before the whole purpose
"NEED MONEY FAST? READ THIS ARTICLE"

FIVE LETTERS ... just give you results!

Well first of all the main purpose of this letter is to convince you that this is an honest, legal and extremely profitable way to achieve an excellent income in a short period of time. Importantly, too, that this system has fulfilled its natural cycle, ie, has proven its effectiveness and excellent results. Furthermore, this system does not require physical contact with people, not requiring a hard or heavy work, and the best part: you do not have to leave home except to pick up your mail. This is a program of electronic media platform that leverages the global Internet, which guarantees its operation in perfect shape. THE 100% OF THE TIMES! Thousands of people have used this method to obtain good capitals and initiate their own business. Basically, it becomes possible through a chain that goes to thousands of people and that will be realized only with you for your cooperation. So I recommend you participate you will not regret having read this article and put into practice ...

THIS ACTUALLY WORKS !!!!!! Leela PLEASE READ TO YOU.!

This really works ... IS NOT A SCAM OR NOT A TRAP, THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL. If you are very anxious and do not want to read what we continually go directly to the section of the instructions at the end of this article.

***************************** Hello!, I have good news so I think you should take a couple of minutes and see if I once thought, "HOW CAN I MAKE MONEY FAST, really?", or you have serious debt and are willing to do anything to get in to pay your fare collection, sit back, prepare a cup of coffee and something to accompany and listen to this, which may be an interesting, exciting action. (If you are reading this online, I suggest that you save to disk, urgently in the event that some malicious clears from this server. To save to disk only select FILE (File) menu in your program and then SAVE AS ... (Save As ..). This is plain text so it can be edited by any editor program that need. Let me begin by saying that I found FINALLY!. Really!, I found !. I hate to get all these RICH QUICK SCHEMES!. I hate those schemes of marketing with several levels.
"Get rich quick" during 12 months and to be "hooked". Pay $ 14.95 here, $ 29.95 there, another $ 24.95 for one side, another $ 49.95 on this side, which did not give up and loading it on my credit cards ... I was desperate for money! I gave each of them a chance and every one of them failed!.

Maybe some good schemes, but they were certainly not for me. I LOVE THE INTERNET ... Was sailing when I saw an article that said to get money FAST!. I thought ... "ON THE INTERNET? Another scam but ... Well, I see that type of scheme can present on the Internet.

This article describes how to send by mail a one-dollar bills JUST FIVE PEOPLE AND WIN $ 50,000 IN CASH IN 4 WEEKS!. Well, when I thought more about it the more curious I did that. Because of the way this worked and that only IBA COST 5 DOLLARS (AND FIVE STAMPS), and that was all he had to pay ... AND NOTHING MORE!. OK, the $ 50,000 in cash could be reaching a high point, but it was possible. I figure that maybe could have a range of $ 1000 or so, so I did!. As the instructions stated in the article, send mail SINGLE one-dollar bills to each of the five people on the list contained in the article I read. I included a small note saying "PLEASE INCL?YAME ON YOUR MAILING LIST OR E-MAIL" along with the dollar. Then rehice the list where the first draw, moved up one position to each other and included my name at the end of it.

It's really easy to do ... Review the reasons for doing so: the only expenses are: 5 stamps, 5 envelopes and $ 5 (one ticket for a dollar each in the list), then post the item with your name included in all that you NewsGroups occur (ie free) and then wait for the envelopes you arrive. We all have 5 dollars to spend on an investment is not easy and that involves any kind of effort with a spectacular REWARD OF $ 15,000 to $ 25,000 in just 3 to 5 weeks!. So custodial play the lottery today, or better eat at home instead of going outside and invests those $ 5 in this that can give you a nice surprise!. There is no way to lose! How does this work exactly? Carefully provides the most detailed and simple instructions on how you gonna come get you easy money. Prepare to achieve, this is how:

************************************************** ******** ATTENTION: Read this carefully. It is not necessary, but
a good idea to print these pages as a reference in case you have doubts.

INSTRUCTIONS:

1. STEP:
Get 5 sheets of white paper and writes: "PLEASE INCLUDE MY NAME ON YOUR MAILING LIST OR E-MAIL" OR "PLEASE ADD MY NAME TO YOUR LIST". Then write your own name, address and electronic mail (e-mail). As a nice detail to put in each position recorded names of people when you sent your dollar (Example: "You were in position 3 'or' You were in slot 3") as to make it more complete. That is, to make money and have a good time at the same time.

Now just get 5 tickets of $ 1.00 U.S. DOLLAR each. Fold each of the 5 pages of white paper written about each of the 5 tickets for one U.S. dollar $ 1.00 (DO NOT send checks or other payment, only one U.S. dollar bill), put them in envelopes and send 5 each of the 5 lines listed below (so we now have 5 sealed envelopes each with the phrase referred to and one U.S. dollars respectively). The idea of folding the paper around the ticket is to ensure that you arrive at your destination and the latter is very important! (Otherwise the people working in the mail could detect that this is money and keep the thousands of envelopes you are coming, so it is recommended that all wrapped additionally in a dark charcoal or not to be seen through the envelope!). What we're doing is creating a service and as such, does COMPLETELY LEGAL .- Send to sgtes people:

1 . Celia Aguilar, Calle Pedro Quiroga 371 oeste B? Crass. Prov. De San Juan. C:Postal 5400, Argentina.

2 . Ignacio Rodr?guez Cabello. Calle Cuatro Suertes N? 1. Galapagar 28260 (Madrid). Espa?a

3. Tom?s L?pez Villarte, Calle Soria Galvarro 6245 entre Sucre y Murgu?a, Oruro, Rep?blica de Bolivia.

4. César Dar?o Br?tez Insfr?n, Barrio Juan E. O´leary calle Andrés Rodr?guez N° 609, Edificio Unimed, Ciudad del Este, estado Alto Paran?, pa?s Paraguay.-

5. Oscar Alberto Ayala Bogado, ?rea 8, Manz. M, Lote 6, calle Choferes del chaco c/ Guayaibity, Ciudad del Este, estado “Alto Paran?”. Pa?s “Paraguay”.-

2. STEP ONE: Listen carefully, this is the way you like to receive money by mail. Look at the list of five people, delete the # 1 name in the list above, move the other names up one position (# 2 becomes # 1, # 3 at # 2, # 3 # 4 , the # 5 at # 4) and add YOUR NAME IF-yours and you came to-IT at # 5 on the list, ie at the end.

Included along with your name, your address, zip code and country, as did each of those listed.

3. STEP: Change everything you should think of this article, but try to keep as close as possible to the original. Now put your article in at least 200 newsgroups, also called discussion forums or newsgroups (there are over 24,000 groups).
You only need 200, but the more you put, more money will be sent to you. Here are some pointers on how to enter the newsgroups.

Managing Newsgroups: First, you do not need to rewrite this entire letter to do your own.
Just put the cursor at the beginning of this letter and drags downwards so that the whole is "shady." Then, press CTRL + C in this way is in the memory of your computer. Then open an application preferably notepad (notepad), Wordpad or Word. Then, once opened any of these applications place the cursor at the beginning of a blank sheet and press CTRL + V, and you'll have this letter and you can add your name and address at # 5 as instructed above. Finally save this letter with your changes to a new file of the application. IS EVERYTHING! All you have to do now is get into different "newsgroups", or classified, or free ads, etc.. and publish it. Remember that every time you want to do it simply open the saved file, and paste it into the message area of the newsgroup, or classified, or free advertisement, etc.. To reach them in any search engine pon these terms: newsgroups, for

It is further recommended that when publishing the description of this article tries to give it a name that "stuck" as "NEED MONEY FAST? READ THIS ARTICLE" or "NEED MONEY TO PAY ITS DEBTS?", Etc.. and not "WIN MILLION IN 1 WEEK", because nobody will take seriously .******** Remember, the MAS NewsGroups GET, MORE ANSWERS (AND MONEY) GET! BUT YOU MUST ENTER AT LEAST 200 IN .********** ALREADY !!...

You're receiving money from around the world, or know of places and in a few days!. ** Make sure ALL ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT ** Now the WHY of all this: of 200 sent announcements, let's say I receive only 5 replies (a very low example). Then I made $ 5.00 with my name at # 5 in this letter.

Now, each of the 5 persons who sent me $ 1.00 make at least 200 newsgroups, each with my name at # 4 on the list and only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5, this makes more $ 25.00 I receive, now these people have at least 200 newsgroups with my name at # 3 and instead receive only 5 answers each. Be making an additional $ 125.00 extra. Now this 125 people put a minimum of 200 groups with my name at # 2 instead and I get an additional $ 625.00. OK, here's the most fun part, each of the 625 people put their cards in other 200 groups with my name at # 1 and each one receives only 5 answers, this makes me get # 3125.00! an original investment of $ 5.00 more stamps (stamps). INCREDIBLE! and as I said earlier, that only 5 people respond is very little, the actual average would be 20-30 people! Here we put these numbers to calculate.

If only 15 people respond, this does: In # 5 -------$ 15.00, In ------$ 225.00 # 4, # 3 in ------$ 3375.00, The # 2 ------$ 50,625.00, The # 1 ------$ 759,375.00. YES! Over NINE THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS. Simple statistics! Once your name is no longer on the list, removes the last announcement of the newsgroup again. The thing to remember is that thousands more around the world, connect to the Internet every day and read these articles every day as you and I do. So I think anyone would have problems to invest $ 5.00 and see if it really works. Some people even think "what if anyone decides to reply." THAT! What is the probability that this happens when there are thousands and thousands of honest people (like you and me) are looking for a way to have extra money ... and are prepared to address as "no worse than the fight is not done." There are an estimated 20,000 to 50,000 new users EVERY DAY (worldwide).
Cheer up, Do it, COVER YOUR ACCOUNT AND TO HELP OTHERS.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
3.8.5 Renders Mark Read Script useless. *READ ME FOR A FIX* محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 03-18-2010 05:20 PM
Letter محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 01-23-2010 04:00 AM
Forum Anyone else notice when you read a thread it doesn't mark it read محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 12-23-2009 04:20 PM
Open Letter محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 12-10-2009 03:00 PM
letter to all world محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 11-13-2009 11:40 PM

الساعة الآن 04:56 PM