إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 06-29-2009, 04:10 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Hey everybody,

I have found out that vBulletin is causing my site to crash. The server load, memory usage, etc is perfect, no problems at all during the crash. I can access WHM/Cpanel, the FTP and everything works perfect except the site itself. This includes non-vB pages. When the site crashes vBulletin and non-vB pages don't work. What I am trying to say is the HTTP pages don't work.

I've tried to restart apache, but that doesn't help. What DOES help is when I rename the folder for vBulletin (from forums to like forums5) so none of my visitors can access it. Once I rename the folder so that vB inaccessible to my visitors, the site works! Within minutes of making it available to the visitors again, it crashes. And during this time, as I said before, WHM shows everything is perfect. (see here: http://i42.tinypic.com/w7ikrb.jpg)

I asked my sites server management what the problem is and they said the problem is with the file references. They said the connections from HTTP references affect apache performance and are causing my site to crash. Their solution was that I should reference vB's files by their absolute path and that this will reduce the http connections from the server IPs internally.

But my question is, doesn't vBulletin already do this? And if not what can I do to make it do so? How can I optimize vB for apache and how can I solve my problem?

Any help is much appreciated!
Thank you.

Edit: I would just like to add that this problem just started happening on like the 25th. I have not make any changes to vB by adding mods anytime recently. Prior to the 25th, vB has been working perfectly for over a year. Also, I am using vB 3.8.2
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
How can we copy accidentally-deleted sub-forums from a test site to our main site? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 11-01-2009 11:40 AM
How can we copy accidentally-deleted sub-forums from a test site to our main site? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 11-01-2009 11:30 AM
How can we copy accidentally-deleted sub-forums from a test site to our main site? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 11-01-2009 09:50 AM
How can we copy accidentally-deleted sub-forums from a test site to our main site? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 11-01-2009 08:50 AM
How can we copy accidentally-deleted sub-forums from a test site to our main site? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 11-01-2009 07:40 AM

الساعة الآن 08:28 AM