إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 06-18-2009, 08:40 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Hey guys.

---------------------------
Background on my setup

I am currently using the user rank for my members. I had it working perfectly, however I have run into a problem which is driving me crazy.

I have 10 usergroups on my forum. I have basically used the ranks as a way to show which usergroup a person is in.

I then used the Titles to show the status of all members based off of post count. (Noivice, Member, Elder, ect.)

To add to the complications, some users can be in multiple usergroups. (if they have a staff position and donate, they would be a forum mod and a contributor.)

I have all of my ranks set to "Stack:Yes" with the exception of "Contributor" which has "Stack:No". I have it set this way because there is another usergroup which adds a rank infront of the "Contributor" rank to form what appears to be a new rank.

----------------------------------

The Problem

I need the rank "Contributor" to show up before any other rank, with the exception of the one that gets added in front of it. I thought the ranks would show up in ABC order, however they are not for this one particular case.

As you can see in the case above, I have a person who is in the usergroups "Video Team" and "Contributor". For What ever reason, "Contributor" does not show up before "Video Team". Due to the stack being off for contributors, the line gets mashed together.

To add to my confusion, here is a member who also is in multiple usergroups, however the "contributor" rank shows up before their second rank. (Like it should) I'm not sure if it matters, but both users have "contributor" as a secondary usergroup and their primary usergroup is set as the "display" usergroup.

Any idea how I can change the order of the ranks?

This is making me go crazy!!!!!

Thanks in advance.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
User Rank System: Invalid File Path for Rank Image, Help Please! محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 01-25-2010 09:10 AM
User Rank System: Invalid File Path for Rank Image, Help Please! محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 01-25-2010 04:20 AM
Rank arrangement? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 09-20-2009 08:30 AM
Rank arrangement? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 09-20-2009 08:20 AM
Rank Icons محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 05-06-2009 01:20 AM

الساعة الآن 12:20 PM