إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالدمام (آخر رد :العنود جابر)       :: شركة تركيب كاميرات مراقبة بينبع (آخر رد :rwnaa_1)       :: المنصات عبر الإنترنت من التقنيات المبتكرة (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: برامج الحفظ عبر الإنترنت المرونة (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: تطبيق كليك كاش click cash (آخر رد :جاسم الماهر)       :: متجر ساكورا للهدايا: تمتع بتجربة تسوق استثنائية (آخر رد :نادية معلم)       :: التداول والأسهم: دليل شامل لعالم الاستثمار (آخر رد :محمد العوضي)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: التسجيل في الضمان المطور: خطوة بسيطة نحو مستقبل آمن (آخر رد :مصطفيي)       :: دراسة جدوى حناء: استثمار مربح في عالم الزراعة (آخر رد :مصطفيي)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 02-22-2014, 09:30 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

السلام عليكم

انا انجليزي ضعيفه يااخوان ومترجم قوقل يخربطك طلب شخص يشرح لي هالخطوات

بشرح عربي واضح البرنامج المستخدم CodeBlocks

Compiling CryptoPP
In the downloads section of the repo you can find a copy of cryptopp I have slightly tweaked to compile with mingw using various internet sources.
I've included a precompiled version of cryptopp which you can use, simply open up the folder whereCode::Blocks is installed, typically C:\Program Files\CodeBlocks\, now inside of that folder you will see a folder called Mingw, simply copy the include and lib folder from the archive I've supplied in the downloads section to that folder, it will ask if you want to merger or copy over click yes, you will not be overwritting anything.

In Theory you do not need to recompile cryptopp, if you do here are the basic instructions.
Setup the mingw/bin/ folder to be part of your system path How To
Copy the cryptopp folder from the root of the archive somewhere to your computer
DELETE the include and lib folders
Open the folder in an instance of the windows command prompt
Run the command mingw32-make and wait for it to compile you shouldn't receive any errors (it takes a while)
Run the command (can copy and paste) mkdir include&mkdir include\cryptopp&mkdir lib to create the folders to stick the binaries in
Run the command copy *.h include\cryptopp&copy *.a lib this copies the headers needed forCode::Blocks and the libary to link against
Now as directed before copy the include and lib folders to the mingw path in your Code::Blocks install path
Setting up:
Before you can just simply compile the bot, you need to set a few things up.
In Code::Blocks go to settings->compiler now click on the linker settings tab and add bothlibws2_32.a and libcryptopp.a from codeblocks\mingw\lib
Now in theory, you are ready to build the bot, have fun!
Program Notes: Setting login details and such
The bot can now load details from an INI file, apon starting the bot a basic INI that you need to edit yourself (any text editor will do) will be generated called example.ini if you do not supply one in the commandline. Along with a super basic runBot.bat batch script, which simply contains ravenclaw.exe exampli.ini.
See the below example for the input the ini excepts.
Note: when HTTPS is enabled, it connects to palringo's secure server, weither or not the data is encrypted is unknown to me, as I have not taken the time to actually go through the packets and such.
Namespace and HTTPS are optional, when nameSpace is removed commands become #help instead of#rc help
[LOGON]
[email protected]
password=yourpassword
botId=25804994 *NEW
HTTPS=true *NEW

[SETTINGS]
adminId=yourID
adminName=ravey
botName=ravenclaw
cmdAdmin=#
cmdUser=/
nameSpace=rc *NEW

[MODS]
modAccounts=17779473|2937702

modNames=nom|andrei

[SECURITY]
#first two are welcome/autopost bots
ignore=15145815|10324473|18089645
autoBan=18089645
autoMute=18089645
Starting the bot
Simply run a command in the cmd prompt along the lines of
ravenclaw.exe example.ini
The bot will load the required settings from example.ini, logon and start listening.
Misc.cpp
Inside of misc.cpp (usually refered to as engine) I have created some basic and useful features that can be used project wide. The main reason I did this, was to create a "debug printline" which is toggled with debug in misc.cpp, more core features will be added to this function as time progresses. Even has a super simple int to string function misc::i2s(int number)
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
جبت تابلت جديد ومش فاهمه حاجه ممكن تساعدونى محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 01-30-2013 06:30 PM
أبي وحده فاهمه في إداره منتدى محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-13-2012 11:30 PM
[استفسار]: مساعده بشي مو فاهمه بخصوص دومين محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 12-05-2011 09:00 PM
مش فاهمه اشي hotmail سااعدوني محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 09-07-2009 05:30 PM
مساعده / عندي جهازين الاول فيه فيرس والثاني نظامه فرنسي ومش فاهمه محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-16-2009 03:00 PM

الساعة الآن 01:14 AM