إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 05-31-2009, 02:00 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

السلام عليكم

جبتلكم اليوم برنامج روعة واكيد الكثير منكم راح يحملة لانه يمكن يحتاجة , سعر البرنامج في متجر ابل 29.99$ والان تقدر تحملة مجانا وارفقلكم صورة من البرنامج

وهاذا كومة حجي بالانكليزي وانتا ترجمة ههههههههه

If you are a serious nature and landscape photographers, accurate information about the path of the sun is paramount. Typically, you go to online sun position calculators (Geocities, NOAA or many other sites), get the relevant sun position information for the places you plan to visit, print them and take them with you. Now, you can take them with you on your iPhone.

Helios released an update to its Helios Sun Position Calculator, an iPhone app that allows you to predict the position of the sun at a specific time and how that may influence what you plan to shoot. It works everywhere on the planet (the app comes with a database of over 40,000 locations and you can use the iPhone’s GPS capabilities to determine the sun’s path for your current postion.)

3 modes are supported:

HelioMeter is a graphical representation of the position of the sun (azimuth) on a compass dial for any time of day, indicting the sun’s elevation and the length of shadow it would cast.

Skyview (see our image above) is a graphical at-a-glance representation of the sun’s path across the sky on a given day.

Raw Data view provides numerical information where figures are preferable.

This looks like an interesting companion app, with one short-coming: its price. Given that I typically plan ahead enough so I know where the sun is going to be at the locations I plan to visit, I don’t really see a need for planning on-the-go. In addition, when planning ahead, I can get this information for free and even take it with me (either as a PDF or by uploading PDFs into Stanza). Thus, the price is just too high, at least for me. But if it is not for you, this is one photographic tool you should have on your iPhone.

Price: $29.99

وهسة نجي للتحميل اذا عجبك حمل منا
http://www.appscene.org/download.php?id=514488368

تحياتي

اخوكم
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
حصريا برنامج تحويل صيغ الفيديو الاكثر من رائع Any Video Converter 2.75 فى اخر اصدارات محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-21-2009 08:10 PM
برنامج برنامج المنبه والساعه الاكثر من رائع وبميزات خيالية Shaanxi Haocheng XCLOCK v2 محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 05-11-2009 02:40 AM
10\5 برنامج المنبه والساعه الاكثر من رائع وبميزات خياليةShaanxi Haocheng XCLOCK v2 محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 05-10-2009 09:30 PM
26\4 الان برنامج المحادثة الاكثر من رائع والمتعددLonelyCatGames Slick v0.48 S60v5 محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-26-2009 12:30 PM

الساعة الآن 10:09 AM