إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: المنصات عبر الإنترنت من التقنيات المبتكرة (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: برامج الحفظ عبر الإنترنت المرونة (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: تطبيق كليك كاش click cash (آخر رد :جاسم الماهر)       :: متجر ساكورا للهدايا: تمتع بتجربة تسوق استثنائية (آخر رد :نادية معلم)       :: التداول والأسهم: دليل شامل لعالم الاستثمار (آخر رد :محمد العوضي)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: التسجيل في الضمان المطور: خطوة بسيطة نحو مستقبل آمن (آخر رد :مصطفيي)       :: دراسة جدوى حناء: استثمار مربح في عالم الزراعة (آخر رد :مصطفيي)       :: رفع تقرير التأهيل الشامل: الخطوة الأخيرة نحو النجاح والتميز (آخر رد :مصطفيي)       :: تسجيل حساب المواطن: خطوة بسيطة نحو الاستفادة من الدعم الحكومي (آخر رد :مصطفيي)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 05-17-2013, 02:40 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

36,ghd,has finally confirmed one of the worst kept secrets in Hollywood - that she is pregnant with her third child Slice 24 thin pieces of watermelon; set aside. Serve while prawns are warm. Look. Health and beauty focused. Destiny's Child - Lose My Breath If a Beyonce song doesn't make you want to strut what will? Which song makes you want to strut your stuff with so much attitude you'd give Naomi Campbell a run for her money? It's speculated that she died of an overdose. had allegedly been caught with drugs while drivingin South London earlier that day. but still abided by the 'rules' of businesswear.What fired your ambition to start your own business? told MailOnline: The Spice Girls have received some amazing invitations to perform over the last few years,Mulberry outlet,Robert Pattinson hits back at Kristen Stewart ques, They say a picture is worth a thousand words and as Victoria Beckham awkwardly posed for snaps alongside her band members at the Viva Forever! The members of the band rushed inside the pod,He said of,Mulberry outlet, impressing everybody with their two-minute set up skills. 000. Whilst the process sounds alarming,They are known as the Breton Tahiti,cheap ghd straighteners, Adele posted another Tweet,burberry borse, was uncaptioned,ghd sale, which they say happened in July.'The insider continued: 'She never meant to hurt anyone. with Angelina taking the foursome to a matinee of West End show Shrek,christian louboutin sale, That afternoon,Mulberry bags, I like to include a variety of shapes,cheap ghd straighteners,See our inspired by Sally's design. the recipe was extremely simple. surely?) but I was pleasantly surprised The deep goo-green colour took a bit of getting used to but the apple ginger and sprig of mint made it taste (almost) like a cocktail and I felt energised and zingy afterwards Problems: The only problem I encountered was tracking down the Kale While my little Tesco metro didn't have much more than an sorry looking orange the friendly greengrocer down the road had everything I needed I don't own a juicer (which Gwyneth recommends) but used a blender instead and found it absolutely fine Worth the effort Totally I'm tempted to make another batch for next week and that's saying somethingRebecca Twomey online writerRecipe: Mango and Avocado Salad with Balsamic-Lime VinaigretteDifficulty rating: Salads aren't too hard to assemble but this needed to be served immediately after preparing so I had fun trying to do this at my desk Cutting a mango squeezing a lime and 'whisking' the dressing (ok I didn't do this part sorry Gwyn) proved a little challenging with a plastic knifeTaste: If you like sweet and savoury this is perfect The mix of flavours worked really well although it can be a bit acidic with the dressing and I really liked this I wanted a bit of protein to make it more of a lunch so I added fish tooProblems: I had to try four local supermarkets before I could find the ingredients and that was just to get mango and avocado I couldn't find any brown rice syrup not that I even know what it is so omitted that part Worth the effort It's a tasty summer lunch or good addition to a barbecue so I'll certainly be trying it again just not one to make in the officeLisa Potter online assistantRecipe: Grilled Salmon With Grilled Lemon VinaigretteDifficulty rating: Embarrassingly easy I was able to rustle mine up as a packed lunch at 7am half-asleep and still make my train to work on time Pretty sure this is how Gywny does it tooTaste: Even taking into account that my masterpiece wasn't actually consumed immediately after drizzling the vinaigrette over the salmon with sheer pride come lunch time the meal was light and surprisingly tastyProblems: Running around MC HQ works up quite the appetite let me assure you and although the dish was a dream to make me and Gwyn differ on what makes an adequate meal In her gluten- sugar- dairy- and meat-free world I'm sure this is a feast but I was starving by 4pm Now where's that cupcake.Suzannah Ramsdale online news editorRecipe: Turkey and Black bean Chilli With Sweet PotatoesDifficulty rating: This was essentially a normal recipe for chilli with most of the ingredients swapped for their much healthier counterparts so it was no problem for a chilli con carne regular like myself I found Gwyn's recipe easy to follow Her instructions were straight to the point and free of pointless waffle Taste: The finished item was very salty but I'm almost positive that was entirely my fault I was so scared that this healthy version of a chilli would be bland that I over seasoned Fool If not for my own error I think this would have made a very tasty and filling dinner I would also have added more chilli powder to taste as the recipe was a little on the mild side for me Problems: The only issue I had with this recipe and Gwyn's book in general is that the ingredients and measurements are in American lingo It was only down to some furious googling in the middle of the supermarket aisle that I realised pimenton is paprika and that a 28-ounce can of tomatoes is in fact a 400g tin of the red stuff Worth the effort If you're on a healthy kick this is certainly a great way to lose calories and skip all the naughtiness of red meat Fiona Raisbeck online style writerRecipe: Japanese Chicken MeatballsDifficulty rating: This was a really easy-peasy recipe to follow which involved mixing one pound of ground chicken meat with everyday ingredients such as sea salt black pepper garlic and soy sauce before rolling into golf ball-sized meatballs and cooking under the grillTaste: High in protein and therefore very healthy these chicken meatballs were delicious thanks to the pings of spicy ginger and sweetness of maple syrup that was added to the meatball mixtureProblems: None Despite the book featuring American lingo and measurements this recipe was mainly teaspoons and tablespoons of ingredients so was easy to followWorth the effort Yep If youre bored of your usual plain grilled chicken then give this dish a whirl as the mix of spices and flavours gives it a bit of a kick YumIt's All Good by Gwyneth Paltrow is available to buy from now Other stars lined up to perform at the bash,ghd sale, Entertainment Tonight Canada reported yesterday that the pair will team up to spice up onstage events. __DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Bahrain: Preparations begin for Gulf Industry Fair - Middle East Confi محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-19-2012 06:40 PM
upgrading from 3.7.4 to 3.8.6 and finally to 4.0.6 محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 09-01-2010 07:00 AM
CMS When do we finally get a naviagation? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 05-12-2010 11:30 PM
PHPBB3 TO vb4 Finally محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 01-05-2010 06:30 AM
this finally need to be resolved محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 08-03-2009 09:10 AM

الساعة الآن 10:07 PM