إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 05-16-2013, 07:20 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,614
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Managing Your MoneyWomen are worried. Very, very worried. About their stock investments, balloon mortgage payments, job security. Men are,coach outlet online, of course, worried too, but economic stress could be taking a greater health toll on women, according to this survey of more than 2,500 people released yesterday by the American Psychological Association. (My colleague Liz Wolgemuth tells you why in this blog.) The survey found that 80 percent of folks say the economy is a significant source of stress, up from 66 percent in April. Women, though, were more likely to report being stressed about money percent of them compared with 78 percent of men. Female baby boomers (ages 44 to 62) and seniors (63 and over) were most likely to report being worried over the economy, I'm guessing because they need to draw from those investments and retirement funds to send the kids to college and to live on.Unfortunately, stress is taking a toll on our health. One survey taker said: "I don't sleep more than four hours a night. I get headaches. I worry that my kids can't go to college, and my doctor now has me on antianxiety meds. (Thankfully, they are cheap!)"Worry for the sake of worrying, when we don't take meaningful action, gets us nothing but migraines, neck pain, tummy troubles,christianlouboutinbloom.com, and an illfunctioning immune system incapable of fending off colds and other infections. So, once you've established a financial game plan for riding out this crisis,burberry bags, it's time to get proactive about putting aside those worries. The American Psychological Association recommends the following:Tune in, but don't submerge yourself. You obviously can't stick your head in the sand and avoid all newspapers and evening news reports. But you shouldn't be checking the stock markets every 10 minutes throughout the day. OK,prada outlet, I'm a bit guilty of this, but I've vowed to limit myself to two times a day,coach outlet online, max.Recognize how you deal with moneyrelated stress. Are you eating more? Imbibing too much? Have you taken up smoking or gambling? Sometimes,burberry bags, just having the selfawareness is all you need to put down the beer or bag of chips. If you need help in finding more healthful ways to deal with stress, consider talking to a professional.See hardship as an opportunity for growth or change. As Dickens wrote in A Tale of Two Cities,http://www.coachbloom.com/, "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times." Maybe that teaching job will give you more joy in the long run than hedgefund trading. Or perhaps this is a great time to volunteer for that Peace Corps mission that you were always putting off. Tara Parker Pope points out in this New York Times piece that kids may be healthier in leaner economic times just by having their parents around more.Use stress as an excuse to exercise. OK, this is my own tip, but exercise is a fabulous stress reliever in addition to all its other health benefits. Taking a brisk walk outside can resist in this gorgeous fall weather? reduce stress hormone levels and take your mind off falling stock prices. It will also ramp up your energy and help you sleep better at night. Check out this piece I wrote for other ways to make stress work for you.Related articles: The Isbells soon moved to French Camp President Patil said before her election in 2007 co-hosted sessions with Dr Monira Al Arouj __DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
F1: Bernie Ecclestone colleague Pasquale Lattuneddu close to Molotov c محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-21-2012 06:50 PM
FrontLine: Human Rights Defender & former colleague, Abdulhadi AlKhawa محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-07-2012 07:40 PM
Former New York Times executive editor remembers deceased colleague An محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 02-17-2012 08:00 PM
Blog Disable Blog Posting by users / how do I mass delete Blog Posts محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 09-30-2010 08:10 PM
Blog [BLOG + CMS] image verification permissions problem in blog and CMS (hvcheck_post??) محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-10-2010 03:30 AM

الساعة الآن 01:16 PM