إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 05-28-2009, 02:10 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I've done some searching (both and google and on here) and can't find an answer to this, sorry if there has already been a post about this or the answer is obvious.

We are currently running our main site, and vBulletin forum alongside. People have to register to use the features of the main site, and then currently register separately for the forum.

Whereas our main site has been tremendously successful and has over 2000 registrations already, a very tiny fraction (2%) of that has signed up to our forum.

We want to really get the forum going, and I am trying to find out if there is some way to link forum registration with an external site, i.e. when people register on the main site they instantly get registered for the forum too.

I can't find anything about this in the manual or on the vBulletin.org modifications site.

Can anyone help? I can't believe that I would be the first with this problem.

Thanks in advance!
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Forum Problem creating a test site محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 07-05-2010 08:10 AM
Creating an External Registration Form? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-14-2010 05:31 PM
Forum Creating a Forum to actually open, Time change saved, Home button link to site Home p محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 02-17-2010 12:10 AM
Forum Creating a Forum to actually open, Time change saved, Home button link to site Home p محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 02-17-2010 12:00 AM
how to display last 5 forum posts on my external site محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 09-21-2009 02:40 AM

الساعة الآن 09:34 PM