إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 05-05-2013, 07:30 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

How can the interference call do the job in american footballI strive to stick to american soccer just as much as I'm able to, but owning lived my complete everyday life in Europe it isn't a little something you get subjected to alot,louis vuitton sale. So I had to decipher the sport on my own,nfl jerseys nike.A person selected rule that i have usually had arduous moments determining stands out as the interference,nike nfl shop. Just what exactly I do know is usually that in the event the QB throws a high/deep ball to the WR the defender who's functioning considering the WR are not able to interfere with all the receiver before some arbitrary level,louisvuittonhandbagsofficialwebs.tripod.com.The concept tends to be that when once the ball is from the air following a ahead pass, it is a 'loose ball' equipped being caught by any qualified receiver. Anybody about the protection is qualified and several offensive players are suitable to attempt to catch the ball,louis vuitton purses cheap.(The principles for which offensive gamers are eligible are rather advanced rather than fully principal for this reply to, nevertheless they feature gamers for the ends of the line of scrimmage, players a person lawn or maybe more powering the road of scrimmage and anyone receiving the ball within the snap hand to hand with the centre - generally the quarterback, moreover you'll find a lot of shirt figures which are ineligible).Any belonging to the suitable receivers may make an try and capture however, you cannot really illegally interfere with someone else's attempt to capture the ball,louis vuitton purses, no matter whether you will be protection or offense - illegally features tripping, pulling,louis vuitton purses on sale, pushing or cutting infront of these,cheapnhljerseysshop.webs.com. Certainly this can be to some degree difficult to referee merely because two gamers might probably hit one another when both equally legitimately attempting to catch the ball. http://huzun2.gotoip1.com/forum.php?...5&fromuid=3573 http://www.ftcyun.com/bbs/viewthread...=110787&extra= __DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Football - Qatar FA warned over Bin Hammam interference in AFC poll محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 05-01-2013 03:40 PM
Bahrain protesters heed call for opposition march - Austin American-St محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 03-09-2012 05:10 PM
[android] Viewpad 7 tablet skype video call dont work محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 12-24-2011 02:10 PM
China's football World Cup dream dims - Football محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-12-2011 07:10 PM
PETALING JAYA: FOOTBALL FAM must act quick - American Chronicle محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-10-2011 02:40 AM

الساعة الآن 11:40 AM