إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالدمام (آخر رد :العنود جابر)       :: شركة تركيب كاميرات مراقبة بينبع (آخر رد :rwnaa_1)       :: المنصات عبر الإنترنت من التقنيات المبتكرة (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: برامج الحفظ عبر الإنترنت المرونة (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: تطبيق كليك كاش click cash (آخر رد :جاسم الماهر)       :: متجر ساكورا للهدايا: تمتع بتجربة تسوق استثنائية (آخر رد :نادية معلم)       :: التداول والأسهم: دليل شامل لعالم الاستثمار (آخر رد :محمد العوضي)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: التسجيل في الضمان المطور: خطوة بسيطة نحو مستقبل آمن (آخر رد :مصطفيي)       :: دراسة جدوى حناء: استثمار مربح في عالم الزراعة (آخر رد :مصطفيي)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 05-03-2013, 06:50 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

'Ready To operate My Tail Off'Even if it truly is hard to imagine Matt Flynn not getting to be the Seahawks' commencing quarterback, in particular subsequent to the club's $24 million ($10 million certain) deal with the previous Green Bay backup, equally Flynn and head mentor Pete Carroll emphasized Monday there'll be an "open competition" for the placement after Flynn comes in Seattle together with the group will get again to work."It will almost certainly be described as a level of competition (with Tarvaris Jackson) and no matter what my role is, I just want to make the Seahawks a far better football staff," Flynn explained in the course of a conference contact with reporters who protect the Seahawks. "I've consistently been an exceedingly aggressive and confident male anda tremendous believer in competitiveness as it provides out the right in everybody. I am energized about this and that i can not hold out to have begun.""Right now," Carroll claimed, "Tarvaris is clearly forward while in the open opposition considering he is been our opening quarterback. I told Tarvaris that this (the signing of Flynn) could make every person superior. So that is where by it is always. I anticipate T-Jack to become much better and that i count on Flynn will are available together with his guns blazing."To underscore the "open competition" among Flynn, cheap jerseys 27 in June, and Jackson, 29 in April, Carroll stated the Seahawks will nonetheless evaluate quarterbacks inside of the April 26 NFL draft."We're almost always searching for a quarterback," said Carroll. "We you should not have to require a quarterback, considering that this (Flynn's signing) does go ahead and take pressure off owning to take a quarterback. But we're all the time browsing at that posture."Flynn, who agreed with a deal together with the Seahawks Sunday afternoon, was courted from the Miami Dolphins, cheap jerseys now coached by Joe Philbin, a previous quarterbacks mentor in Inexperienced Bay. Flynn explained he opted to just accept Seattle's give you subsequent his look at to Seattle very last 7 days and following a large amount of "soul looking out.""I basically experienced my head over to to Seattle, the whole group," Flynn mentioned. "I did not understand what to hope once i got there, but I went in there having an open up brain. The city plus the amenities were being nice. The vibe I bought was that it was a spouse and children atmosphere with the families getting in the proper direction."It just felt incredibly at ease. I felt similar to this was an opportunity to grown to be portion of a specific thing amazing, that it was the most beneficial fit for me, cheapnfljerseyscollections.tripod.com and would give me the optimal opportunity to become successful. So I am energized and ready to come back in and get the job done my tail off."Flynn came from Louisiana Condition inside 2008 draft because the twelfth quarterback selected. He invested the 4 seasons as backing up MVP Aaron Rodgers in Eco-friendly Bay, and manufactured two NFL commences, both eye-popping. From the first of all, close to the conclusion of the 2010 season and subbing for the concussed Rodgers., he nearly upset Tom Brady as well as the New England Patriots.On Jan. 1, Flynn been given his 2nd commence if the Packers elected to rest Rodgers earlier than Inexperienced Bay launched its playoff run. Flynn responded with amongst the even more memorable games in modern league background: 480 yards, cheapest nfl jerseys free shipping 6 touchdowns."I learned quite a lot from Aaron," Flynn claimed. I can't put a worth relating to the time I put in Eco-friendly Bay. I've grown within the final four ages and learned significantly about what it requires being successful from the NFL.""We experienced excellent qualifications practical knowledge on Matt," explained Carroll. "We realized what he could carry and what sort of competitor he was. He's labored notably tough and has improved in several methods. He's a better athlete and thrower now than he has ever been."Regardless of the way it is effective (for the establishing posture), Matt is truly a team male to begin with and we would like him for being part of what we are doing. We're going to have a serious suitable 1-2 punch regardless how operates out."Flynn, who wore No. ten in Green Bay, will put on No. 15 considering the Seahawks, a selection that belonged to extensive receiver Doug Baldwin last season."I'm going back to my higher education amount," Flynn says. "Doug termed me and featured me the range and said he was pleased to carry out it. I couldn't dress in No. fifteen in Inexperienced Bay owing to Barr Starr (who retired No. 15)."Flynn explained he hasn't nonetheless spoken with Jackson, www.photostart.com/best-angle-to-shoot-flowers/ but looks forward to it."I'll sit up for doing work with him," says Flynn. "I'm convinced we are going to make each other recover."Flynn is most likely the second outside the house unrestricted completely free agent to indication when using the Seahawks, pursuing defensive end/tackle Jason Jones, previously of Tennessee, who signed Saturday. Carroll explained the Seahawks are likely not by way of."Jason has uncommon quickness for a extended, tall person," claimed Carroll. "We are truly hoping we are able to function him being an inside. He's bought big-play skill which is often a enormous community for us to further improve in. We nevertheless have some details we're operating on. We have received plenty of irons around the fireplace. We are just striving to receive a couple of added places filled."Now Matt is available in and any person who joins this crew can believe the energy of it. Its the sense that we are heading someplace. I believe there's an excellent experience about what we're making an attempt to put together."CARROLL ON MANNING: Carroll disclosed that he had been in Denver final 7 days when the Seahawks attempted unsuccessfully to steer Peyton Manning to board a private jet and fly to Seattle. "We tried using to hook up with him, nevertheless it didn't arrive collectively, cheap jerseys " Carroll admitted. 10*Breno GiacominiOL$1.five million foundation in 2012, $3 million in 2013March 4*Marshawn LynchRB4 a long time, $31 million, $18 million guaranteedMarch 14*Red BryantEE5 years, $35 million, $14 million guaranteedMarch 14*Heath FarwellLBContrat conditions not yet disclosedMarch 15*Paul McQuistanOLContract conditions not yet disclosedMarch 16*Michael RobinsonFBSigned two-year deal; conditions not disclosedMarch 17^Jason JonesDLSigned one-year deal; terms not disclosedMarch 18^Matt FlynnQBSigned 3-year $24 million, $10m guaranteedFree Brokers Lost http://www.660198.com/thread-104476-1-1.html http://64.17.128.143/viewthread.php?tid=122697&extra= http://www.35pda.com/bbs/viewthread....=132392&extra= http://tadowe.com http://www.debutanteclothing.com/tes....html#comments http://gatorlacrosse.com/alumni/?q=node/936550 __DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
nike shox r4 please come to our online store to buy nike outlet stor محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-28-2013 05:10 PM
cheap nike high heels D Nike | nike dunk heels محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-12-2013 03:40 AM
اريد cpuz 64-bit محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 09-26-2010 11:20 PM
[Nike] Nike Hyperfuse Low- 白 黑 黄 محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 08-13-2010 05:50 AM
sell nike blazer*juicy slipper*adidas zx9000*adidas zx500*nike newblance محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-28-2009 09:40 AM

الساعة الآن 02:25 AM