إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-16-2013, 05:40 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,615
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

' children sublet the state-owned public housing profit, in Huaxi Metropolis network (http:/ the / huaxi100,louboutin.com) Forum and Leshan local Internet forums spread uproar,A stammer diners case stuttering boss led to the misunderstanding of the rough s. Yesterday, Leshan City public housing management office which, Leshan the Huitong Real Estate Management Company (hereinafter referred to as Land), the public housing tenants were indeed the children of retired workers, but the original tenant of the public housing eligible, and there is no sublet phenomenon . But its long-term rent arrears, the company is recovered. People quite unexpectedly, the poster and the informer turned out to be the brother of the lessee, the son of post housing management cadres. Net posts broke the news room management cadres children sublet the profitability of public housing in addition to the the Huaxi City Forum "I broke the news outside the plate, and the message is also sent to the Leshan local forum, as well as some domestic influence the forum. Reporter yesterday's survey found that the quote is even real name to report to the governor-mail. Posts involved in real estate,s first set of primary school textbooks collection of the Titanic sinking (, Leshan City People's South Road, somewhere in the state-owned public housing. The poster said, the locals Yu Lan (a pseudonym), the mother of HeMou Leshan City housing authority cadres. 1993, Yu Lan,air jordan, with the mother of the relationship, the room tenancy. In fact,louboutin pas cher, the mother and daughter have two or more real estate, does not comply with the conditions of renting the national public housing. Although the rent is very cheap,abercrombie, but I Lan none of the last 10 years to pay the rent. Not only that, its also house sublet to others, and charge higher rents. Yesterday afternoon, the reporter found the public housing located in near Leshan urban Sunshine Plaza. This is a 7-storey old building,mulberry, housing exterior and interior facilities are old and need the help of a mobile phone light to dim corridor access. Posts within the meaning of housing located on the 4th floor, the reporter sounded a mottled finish the door, inside, no one responded. The brother the Internet posting Report sister and mother 20:00, the reporter once again came to the house, it has been at home, The Reporter also have access to the house to see what. Little house, originally 1 Bed 1 Kitchens, became a two-bedroom hall kitchen into the bedroom, barely. Concrete floor, bare walls, the house does not have a decent furniture. House a total of five people,abercrombie, the lessee Yu Lan, I Female Granny He and his wife, as well as the two young men. A few per capita, which a young man Xiaozhao, He Granny wife's distant grandson. After graduating from college this year, to Leshan to work, they live in and students. He Granny is house broken pipe, to come and help fix it. Referring to the online posts, the 71-year-old Ho Granny suddenly excited trembling, "I was not the youngest child!" Granny He said, she knew that online posts, Huitong people have been looking for her understanding Posts her little son Yu Xiaoming (a pseudonym). According to reports, He Granny total of four children, of which more than blue is the boss, Yu Xiaoming is the youngest. In the subsequent investigation, Yu Xiaoming admitted to a reporter, not only post is his hair, complaint letters to the governor-mail him. ▲ Reporter Survey Report: filial child is in the "defamation" "I can stand the check." Yu Lan said he had Leshan is a unit workers, the public housing units in 1993, pre to pay the rent on time . After being laid off from the unit in 1995, she went to Chengdu, Yibin to make a living in the house is the mother, Yu Xiaoming live,hogan. Yulan Cheng acknowledged that after leaving Leshan no longer pay rent, but that is because the house was lived, she thought Yu Xiaoming rent. "Huitong this time looking up,mulberry outlet, I know has 10 years of rent owed." Yu Lan said she had a one-time pay more than 12,700 yuan rent. Yu Xiaoming Internet posting behavior, He said Granny with 3 "lack of filial piety. "If he Taiyimieqin, I certainly would not object to, but he is completely in defamation." He said Granny, Yu Xiaoming many contradictions and mother and daughter had also attacked the Internet and Yu Lan. Mother and daughter, Yu Xiaoming This post is purely for revenge. "We are fighting a lawsuit." Yu Lan said she worked Yu Xiaoming guarantee the wine business, but received wine and sales, but do not admit that he took the wine. Not long ago, the court has opened a tribunal, "He could see the lawsuit is going to lose, you start messing around everywhere. Report: could not understand the mother and daughter "excesses" mother and sister, Yu Xiaoming believes that "completely nonsense". "I am their relatives, but I am also a member of the public, they do too much, I really could not stand." Yu Xiaoming Yu Lan day "can afford to take the" should not be occupied with a welfare nature of public housing . Yu Xiaoming also admitted that he had lived in the room,chaussures air jordan, but only stayed for more than a year, during each month, Yu Lan should take him 400 yuan rent. Because I think your rent, he lived for more than 1 year after re-rented house. However, this argument was, charged utilities can prove that he has to live there. "Lan Yu denied. "I and they have nothing contradictions, and is not to wisdom lawsuit." Yu Xiaoming admitted that he did and I Lan in the court, but this does not affect the trend of the case, "that is, could not stand, so many people did not live in the house , they are also occupying public housing. " ▲ unit respond to to rent arrears true but not sublet see the online reflected on the matter of the investigation. "Huitong Yuan Jun, general manager, said yesterday that the the Posts property referred to is really a state-owned public housing, an area of ​​58.24 square meters. According to Yuan Jieshao, the housing rent by Yulan Cheng since January 1994, when rent was 528 yuan / year. Yu Lan's mother HO Granny, the original is indeed the housekeeping department employees, also in the subsequent establishment of Huitong work, but retired early as 1993,mulberry. The Yu Lan had rented the public housing, in line with the policy at the time. "But the rent arrears problem did exist." Said Yuan Jun, 1996, after the adjustment of the public housing rental standard, Yu Lan has been not pay the rent. Huitong has to do the work, I pay part of the rent, "It is also due to a 10-year rent, she will try to make up. Yuan Jun also said that the investigation found no Yu Lan sublet public housing profitable behavior by Yu Lan's family live in the public housing. According to regulations,air jordan pas cher, the state-owned public housing shall not sublet profit and arrears of rent. "Rental contract expressly agreed, to sublet profit and rent arrears for six months, we can recover the house." Yuan Jun, rent arrears more common phenomenon in Leshan. Yuanjie Shao Leshan currently has more than 70,000 square meters of public housing, a total of more than 2,000 households, and rental of $ 1 per month per square meter and more. A house less than 1,000 yuan a year rent, but about half of the houses are in arrears. "Said Yuan Jun, the longest of which have been in arrears for more than 20 years. Not receive the rent, the company operates very difficult, "said Yuan Jun,abercrombie france, as the company is not an administrative body,Girls lying on the 7th floor windows up jumping ma, little way some tenants refused to pay rent. The company has also had the relevant units and the help of the judiciary, because it involves large number of people involved and more involved in vulnerable groups as well as some historical reasons, has not been effective. __DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Bahrain: Public Prosecution Jail Two Children for 45 Days - Ahlul Bayt محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 07-31-2012 01:10 PM
Bahrain: Public Prosecution Jail Two Children for 45 Days - Ahlul Bayt محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 07-31-2012 01:00 PM
Bahrain : Public Prosecution Jail Two Children for 45 Days محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 07-30-2012 06:30 PM
Can public private partnerships solve Bahrain's housing crisis? - The محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 02-15-2012 02:00 PM
Bahrain signs record public housing deal - The National محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 01-04-2012 12:50 AM

الساعة الآن 11:20 AM