إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: علاج فطريات الشفايف (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: اعطال دفاية الزيت: احصل على خدمة صيانة متميزة وموثوقة مع مركزنا (آخر رد :مصطفيي)       :: فوائد الجنسنج مع العسل للنساء (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: فوائد الجنسنج مع العسل للنساء (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: الخاتم في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: صبابين قهوة مباشرين قهوة قهوجيين جدة 0539307706 (آخر رد :ksa ads)       :: شركة نقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة 25 % خصم حصري (آخر رد :اسراء سعد)       :: دينات نقل عفش جدة بخصم 25 % | اتصل الان (آخر رد :اسراء سعد)       :: دينا نقل عفش حي العليا بالرياض 20% خصم اتصل الآن (آخر رد :اسراء سعد)       :: شركة شراء اثاث مستعمل بالرياض بأفضل الأسعار| اتصل الان (آخر رد :اسراء سعد)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-09-2013, 07:30 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,614
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

'm happy. Anxiously: four days children not witnessed since learned that he was pregnant with quintuplets day Xiaoni began bittersweet. "On June 19,mulberry, I also worried about the coming days how to do; June 21, the doctor said the the five baby are good, I can rest assured, August 18,hollister france, they are out, I'll wait and They came out from the incubator, according to a family reunion phase together! "on the 19th, the reporter at the bedside, hear Xiaoni Zhefan happy. Four days ago, Zheng Xiaoni wake up first wish is to see five baby, that five inside her living 198 days with her children. Online,hogan, newspapers, children's photos are posted Xiaoni that Jia, "people are renowned for their baby, me ye not renowned for it " Children born in the evening, Zhang Zhongtang deliberately Huiliaoyitang home, not that he did not want to accompany his wife's side, but want to go home to watch TV, recorded under the big news of the day the children were born. The next day to see the video on the phone Xiaoni very not enjoyable, we think he looks too small to see three son and two daughter looks like. Four days, from the third floor to the sixth floor, Zhang Zhongtang I do not know how many years back, he just wants to see the child, but the glass window separates the Father and the Son. On the morning of the 18th,abercrombie france, the reporter asked: "finally saw the children,hollister, you should be happy is ah!" Zhang Zhongtang said helplessly: "see their own flesh and blood so early to come into this world, so small,air jordan pas cher, stuck in the body so many tubes, my heart is in pain ...... "There are rumors that ranks the fourth in five children is not very good, Zhang Zhongtang not to listen to the doctors do not say one day,hollister, one day he does not ask. Looking at the Guangzhou enthusiasm of visiting, sweet smile at his wife, he is a not dare wife revealed only concern Crimping Crimping ... Bereavement: meet with the fourth eldest goodbye at 14:00 on the the 22nd, Zhang Zhongtang doctor called on the sixth floor, "Did you see the kids, to tell me that they are what ah!" Xiaoni told her husband. Doctors let Zhang Zhongtang put on gowns,louboutin pas cher, wear a mask and hat, he came softly with a fourth incubator before,hollister outlet. Zhang Zhongtang bring the joy of the moment is more worry and hardship Chu. "Look at the child, we will try to rescue the child's eyes it has not yet opened,louboutin, and he can not see the father has come to the front of the world for him, fresh and unfamiliar. Zhangzhong Tang has also been consoled himself: The child is now in the incubator, even if not immediately hold to a pro to other children hold time pro plenty. The boss, the second, the third,louboutin, fifth quietly squint all body bone glowing red, small head that is the cup so big, the body is about 30 cm long. He looked, trying to write down all of them look like. Of course, including the fourth eldest. Next, Zhang Zhongtang do not remember, only know that they were taken away, at the door waiting for over two hours. An hour passed,mulberry outlet, two hours later, and has never been her husband back, Zheng Xiaoni could not resist, dragged postpartum body to climb the castle. "When I came up, what are understood." The face of the reporter, Zheng Xiaoni already broke down in tears. Zhang Zhongtang leaning the malaise wife, watching the oven and leave the world of small Xiaoni tears kept slipping. Production to wait four days after, the mother finally for the first time to meet with your child actually parting forever --- five children, only four. At 17 o'clock on the 22nd or so, a small four. Pulmonary hemorrhage. Dark, the home of the grandparents are still busy, they do not have a mobile phone,hollister, and no telephone. Doctors were still trying, because the lives of four children continues ,abercrombie... Earlier reports:Related articles: hollister the low-cost household economy improves mulberry especially the Wuhan-Guangzhou high-speed rail louboutin but as of press time __DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Mulberry vesker www.pakkeno.com محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-06-2013 07:30 AM
Mulberry handbags www.pakkeno.com محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-05-2013 05:20 PM
mulberry Liu often quarrel with Lu Granny محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 03-26-2013 05:40 AM
mulberry uk BavsTi L6NFPu محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 05-02-2012 06:50 PM
`·.¸¸.·¯`··._.· Mulberry hand bags `·.¸¸.·¯`··._.· الـدانـة الأناقة والجمال والموضه والطفل 10 11-23-2010 06:55 AM

الساعة الآن 05:46 PM