إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالدمام (آخر رد :العنود جابر)       :: شركة تركيب كاميرات مراقبة بينبع (آخر رد :rwnaa_1)       :: المنصات عبر الإنترنت من التقنيات المبتكرة (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: برامج الحفظ عبر الإنترنت المرونة (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: تطبيق كليك كاش click cash (آخر رد :جاسم الماهر)       :: متجر ساكورا للهدايا: تمتع بتجربة تسوق استثنائية (آخر رد :نادية معلم)       :: التداول والأسهم: دليل شامل لعالم الاستثمار (آخر رد :محمد العوضي)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: التسجيل في الضمان المطور: خطوة بسيطة نحو مستقبل آمن (آخر رد :مصطفيي)       :: دراسة جدوى حناء: استثمار مربح في عالم الزراعة (آخر رد :مصطفيي)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-29-2013, 08:10 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

'an Fifth Construction Engineering Nanjing Branch. After review, the police said, Qian Riwan 8:15 Xu,s drunk driving checked my dad is driving traffic police see, Zhang Bao with seven others in Jinsheng Road, a hotel for dinner and drinking three bottles of liquor, driving, losing control of the vehicle when traveling in the Jinsheng route south to north along the way has knocked down nine passers-by and crashed six cars parked by the roadside. Jiangning District Public Security Bureau fork in the road police station patrol Vehicles found anomalies on the way, then with the masses be forced to stop, Zhang Bao to be controlled and brought back to the police station for review. The alcohol content super drunken value 4-fold, according to the traffic control department concerned parties, after blood testing, the Ming Bao blood alcohol content reaches 381mg/100ml. Stipulated that the blood alcohol content higher than 80mg/100ml,air م‚¸مƒ§مƒ¼مƒ€مƒ³, scheduled for drunken driving. Zhang Bao blood alcohol content reaches 381mg/100ml, almost five times the defined value. Accident car owners: "do not know,Thief chisel wall stolen auto parts worth $ 100,000 _ News, only said 'do not lose money thing'" of Jiangning vicious traffic accidents car accident the owner and the driver of the vehicle is not one. Causing car owners went so far as to say "do not lose money is the thing" in the face of media interviews, this is the case, and claims to procuratorate. Jiangsu Province, the Procuratorate Xu An Attorney read the news, very shocked,air jordan, immediately instructed the relevant departments to Find The owners. Yesterday afternoon,abercrombie shop, the reporter briefing held in Jiangsu Province Procuratorate to see the owners of the car accident Wang Yun Gang, a training center of the Department of Provincial Procuratorate Deputy level cadres. "I was not on the scene." Said Wang Yun steel, received a phone Zhang Bao (The driver) lover, learned that the car accident occurred. His wife were not at the scene, do not understand the specific situation short, when I get the information a bit confusing, I do not know so many people died. "Wang Yun, said in an interview with reporters, he later confessed as steel words. Wang Yun-car accident in July 2008, he purchased steel. Between October and November last year,The girl and her boyfriend planned the kidnapping case blackmail the father of o,mulberry, he was a comrade-in-arms to sell your car to Zhang Bao. Ming Bao pay only $ 10 million, 17 million yuan have not yet settled, so the car has not been to the procedures for transfer. "Coincidentally, originally Zhang Bao and I had a good discussion, Thursday or Friday of running transfer procedures and who knows, he was out of this thing." Focus pregnant woman knocked flew her unborn child to slide out public opinion widely concerned of pregnant women die from the sixth hit. A witness collar reporter went to maternal deaths at the site is located in the right side of the road, about half a square meter large dark red bloodstains. "This is the blood of the pregnant women." Witnesses said the pregnant woman was pushed, the entire fly, hit on this Sonata sedan,hogan. Cana! "Several witnesses, frowning, and could not bear to say anything. It is reported that pregnant women fell to the ground, gushing blood from her ruptured abdomen, she almost did not how struggling, motionless. When police arrived,mulberry outlet, she was carried to the car, a forming fetus from her abdomen had fallen to the ground. "The kids are so big." One middle-aged woman hand than draw two or three centimeters look. "The two lives -" reporter learned from Nanjing Jiangning District Hospital, knocked out the fetus had been rushed to the hospital where he is currently confirmed dead. Perpetrators: "I have become the executioner" The driver Zhang Bao, yesterday Jiangning police routinely asked to accept. In the process of questioning, he unconsciously took the handcuffs hands trembled, his eyes dull, his eyes always afraid to face police questioning. Perhaps just from the serious state of intoxication Huanguo Lai, start waking consciousness, his speech and off. "I'm too much wine, too much." According to his account, the evening of the 30th, he made an appointment with a few friends together to Jinsheng Road, a restaurant for dinner, no wine not a seat, they want a few bottles of liquor. "I drank the seven hundred eighty-two. Around 20:15, he walked out of the hotel with friends bid farewell to the car in the Jinsheng route south to north traveling home. He did not expect what happened next, let him become a bad accident perpetrators of Nanjing's most serious drunk driving. "I became an executioner." His contrite Road, "This is the lesson of blood, driving under the influence not only harm myself harm my family harm others, harm other families." Said what is useless, and I am willing to compensate sellers selling cars he bury, "I am ashamed." misdeeds under the name of three vehicles including a 3-year illegal 80 accident, Zhang Bao name instantaneously around every corner of Nanjing. According to an insider, 3 car in his name are small passenger cars, the Jetta sedan and Buick. Zhang Bao's driving experience did not last long, since May 24, 2006, received a driver's license, just over 3 years of driving experience. According to statistics, in the past three years alone illegal record of the name Bora car 80 times. Its illegal throughout Nanjing, Jiangning, Gaochun, Huai'an,م‚°مƒƒمƒپ, Ning high-speed, high-speed Ninglian, Shanghai-Nanjing Expressway and the Airport Expressway, Huai'an urban areas in various locations such as speeding behavior is a grasp of a lot . Penalties to be imposed for the conviction of the driver of the vehicle, such as involving the crime of endangering public safety, the highest death penalty for two in procuratorial organs prosecution department for many years the prosecutors are said to look at the driver then the situation: If the influence of alcohol, he start to finish does not know what happened, it is only suspected of the Crime, sentenced to 7 years in prison; After you hit the first person, in order to escape and continue to drive the vehicle, resulting in continuous butt, that his behavior on suspicion of endangering public security offenses, this offense is punishable by up to death penalty. Yesterday,م‚¸مƒ§مƒ¼مƒ€مƒ³, the police Zhang Bao is suspected of the Crime or dangerous means the crime of endangering public security detention will set the court, the Procuratorate emergency research. But the police did not disclose yesterday Ming Bao is what counts criminal detention. The crazy accident car journey to kill the first hit one person injured was pushed by 29-year-old Zhang Peng, now a minor injury, the time of the incident, he was to accompany his pregnant wife to walk the right side of the road. The second, third hit two injuries knocked the two Guanong,م‚°مƒƒمƒپ مƒگمƒƒم‚°, were slightly injured,م‚°مƒƒمƒپ è²،ه¸ƒ, they would otherwise stall the left side of the road, but lost control of the vehicle from the right side of the fast rushing. The fourth hit one death sedan has yet to slow down again rushed to the right side of the road, middle-aged woman during a bike Zhuangfei few meters, so that it died on the spot. Fifth, sixth hit one the two corpse life is the right side of the street walk a little fat man and a pregnant woman died on the spot. The seventh hit two casualties a young husband and his wife just out of the supermarket, came to the side of the road, her husband died on the spot, his wife injured. Edition text: "Modern Express" the Jinling Evening "" Nanjing Morning __DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Angry People Continue Protests in Bahrain - Fars News Agency محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 03-23-2013 01:00 PM
Bahraini People Continue Protests against Manama Regime - english.fars محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 07-20-2012 03:00 PM
Bahraini People Continue Protests Irrespective of Gov't Warning - engl محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 07-15-2012 11:40 AM
Can you make people login before seeing any content? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 05-13-2010 09:55 PM
Securitytoken: Allow script to continue to preview page instead of submitting content محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-13-2009 01:51 AM

الساعة الآن 01:57 AM