إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: تفسير حلم نقود معدنية (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم تقبيل الزوج قدم زوجته في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: الخيل الابيض في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الهدية للعزباء (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤية الشعر كثيف في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: زولفت تجربتي (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: علاج فطريات الشفايف (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: اعطال دفاية الزيت: احصل على خدمة صيانة متميزة وموثوقة مع مركزنا (آخر رد :مصطفيي)       :: فوائد الجنسنج مع العسل للنساء (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: فوائد الجنسنج مع العسل للنساء (آخر رد :نوران نور)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-19-2013, 02:10 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,615
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Style= "font-size:14px;" > "husband, your mobile phone to phone!"Man: Hello? female: Hello, you......? M: Yes vente de chaussures en ligne, who are you?Female: I am ...... man: Oh, you!Can I help you? female: can you come out?I am in your home.Let's go?I believe your husband "female: a cup of tea!Man: what's the matter quickly!So late.I don't trust my wife alone at home, she was afraid of the dark.Woman: I'm divorced!Man: why ah!Your husband is not love you?Woman: he that asshole, he carries me to mistress, hum hum man: Well, don't be sad, you are still young, there are better waiting for you......Woman: do you hate me?Man: all in the past.Now I take you as a friend, there is no hate or not hate.Female: really?Man: Oh sure, I have and you lied?Woman: do you still love me?Male:......Daughter: we get married, I would certainly be a as an understanding wife and loving mother.Man: I have a wife, she and I just last week brought the marriage certificate, then after two months of marriage.Female: not yet married?Man: No, she really love me, I can't hurt her.Woman: you feel shy for me to say......Man: that is not.Woman: Oh, why?Man: because I am a man, so can not be.Woman: I want to know is why you still love me, and I also love you, why not together?Man: you really want to know why?Woman: well.Male: 1: I know love a person is not easy to know more were injured after a lot of pain, so I can't leave her. 2: we decided to get married because I decided, this generation was selected selected her, she is a woman in my life baskets femmes gucci.No matter later said anything to be worthy of her as a standard, do not betray her as the principle, no matter when we meet the wind or rain, I will stand in front of her wind and rain. 3: she loves me, she is very silly, very kind of her no matter what you think of me.Today I come after her persuaded me to come, she believed that I would not sorry for her, she decided to marry me, is decided to put her life to me. the woman's life is not allowed to be trampled."Do you understand?"Female: understand......"The world has two kind of beauty, internal beauty and external beauty.Beauty: it can meet the needs of your face, but does not give you a lifetime of happiness. inner beauty: although it can not give you the full face but it will give you a lifetime of happiness, a woman......The face is important......Or happiness important......"Woman: can be a friend?Man: No chaussure ed hardy, I don't need a girlfriend outside the female friends!Woman: why?For men: first, there is no common language, I usually play things you don't like girls also play; second, you can't meet my girlfriend to my needs; three, I don't have time to go shopping with you what to eat, that is with my girlfriend to do; fourth, my girlfriend will be jealous.So why?The proudest man not slept with many women, but a woman willing to let him sleep. woman is most proud of is not having a lot of man, but his men to how many women he refused. men, to withstand the temptation of woman, you want to play lonely every man in the room should have this log wife for a girl chemise blanche burberry, living in the home, he didn't eat our rice, didn't drink a slobber family, is a "love" word, he pulled himself out of the adult parents, entrust his life to me, I married to wife, to my parents for parents, to my brothers and sisters for brothers and sisters, you say, I do not have her, to have your own conscience?People of conscience to mix the world! favorite hit man, left cheek eat a big meal, supporting, feel uncomfortable, have to get out of a stroll.Think, wife is pregnant in October is how not easy, if not expectant mother with joy as a spiritual pillar there holding, who to put such a big stomach can not stand.Very not easy to hold to the delivery, big change life, looking forward to a mother and child safety, children also like my name.You said, I do not have her, can I get her for pay?People are long meat! https://post.craigslist.org/k/GoYIHn...3Ltn?s=preview http://www.venturevale.com/showthrea...&p=137#post137 http://www.qly114.com/bbs/boke.asp?d...pic.10867.html __DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
vB4 Overall font size محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-04-2010 02:10 AM
Font Size محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 03-17-2010 05:40 AM
Forum Overall font size is too big.. How can I reduce the size everywhere? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 12-31-2009 07:20 PM
Font Size محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 08-06-2009 05:20 AM
ID font size . . . محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-09-2009 03:30 AM

الساعة الآن 09:35 PM