إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: دور معلم التجويد متعدد الأوجه (آخر رد :amrelmansy)       :: مجال آخر من التقدم الكبير في مجال الإشعاع الطبي (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: الأبعاد الروحية والنفسية لحفظ القرآن الكريم (آخر رد :amrelmansy)       :: اللانغماس في القرآن (آخر رد :amrelmansy)       :: شركة الفا تك (آخر رد :elzwawy)       :: شركة الفا تك (آخر رد :elzwawy)       :: كيف تختار افضل مروحة شفط قوية (آخر رد :مليحة العتيبي)       :: شركة الفا تك (آخر رد :elzwawy)       :: الدور الأساسي للبيئة والمجتمع (آخر رد :amrelmansy)       :: ما يجب مراعاته عند شراء شقة سكنية في مجمع سكني بالرياض (آخر رد :مليحة العتيبي)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 09-17-2008, 12:13 AM   رقم المشاركة : [ 71 ]
عضو جديد

بيانات سولي
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Mar 2008
رقــم العضويـــة : 19136
الـــــدولـــــــــــة :
المشاركـــــــات : 3 [+]
عدد الـــنقــــــاط : 100
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
الحالـــة : سولي غير متواجد حالياً

بيانات إضافية
 بينات الاتصال بالعضو
 اخر مواضيع العضو

افتراضي

تسلموا وبتساعدوا طلاب المدارس وايد بهذا الموضوع __DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__

من مواضيعي

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 09-24-2008, 09:58 PM   رقم المشاركة : [ 72 ]
عضو فعال

بيانات شـمـوخـي
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Jan 2008
رقــم العضويـــة : 1120
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : UAE
المشاركـــــــات : 407 [+]
علم الدوله :
الحالـــة : شـمـوخـي غير متواجد حالياً

بيانات إضافية
 بينات الاتصال بالعضو
 اخر مواضيع العضو

افتراضي

السلام عليكم

لو سمـحتوا بغـيت موضوع عن (( Marrige & Culture )) بشكل عاام

يعني مثلا .. اباها مقدمه طوويله مثلا كيف الزواج في الماضي و الحين .
. و بعد شو الفرق بين الزواج في الاسلام و الديانات الاخـرى ..
و انه شئ عادات و تقاليد لكل دوله .. جيه يعني ..
.. و خااتمهـ بــــس

انا بس ابغي المقدمه و الخاتمه عن هالشـئ .. و البدي انا بكتبهـ ..
لانه السير يبـى في 10 صفحاااتـ .. و انا مب شاطره في المقدمه و الخاتمهـ .. >< ..

و الســـموووحـه ع الازعاااج

=$
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__

من مواضيعي
0 جامعة الامارات " summer course "
0 تسمعوا يـوم أجـر الصـوت << طلبـ

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 09-29-2008, 01:52 PM   رقم المشاركة : [ 73 ]
عضو فعال

بيانات شـمـوخـي
رقــم العضويـــة : 1120
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : UAE
المشاركـــــــات : 407 [+]
علم الدوله :
الحالـــة : شـمـوخـي غير متواجد حالياً

بيانات إضافية
 بينات الاتصال بالعضو
 اخر مواضيع العضو

افتراضي

=(

حرام عليكم .. ابا اسلمه بعد العيد على طول .. والله

انا خلصت البدي باجي بس الخاتمه .. حتى المقدمه كتبتها ..
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__

من مواضيعي
0 جامعة الامارات " summer course "
0 تسمعوا يـوم أجـر الصـوت << طلبـ

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 09-30-2008, 12:01 PM   رقم المشاركة : [ 74 ]
موقوف

بيانات بدوية دبلوماسية
رقــم العضويـــة : 1214
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : حالـــيــا بـــالــقـــصــر
المشاركـــــــات : 295 [+]
علم الدوله :
الحالـــة : بدوية دبلوماسية غير متواجد حالياً

بيانات إضافية
 بينات الاتصال بالعضو
 اخر مواضيع العضو

افتراضي

السلام عليكم ^^

مبارك عليكم العيد اول شي

عندي مشكله في تقرير ماليه

ابي معلومات عن three jobs في عمان

والسموحه
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__

من مواضيعي
0 ولادة ناتجه عن علاقه جنسيه بين كلب وانسان (اكرمكم الله)....(بالصور
0 لختم القران في شهر رمضان الكريم‏
0 ممكن،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،
0 ديكورات في قمة الروعة
0 ديكورات في قمة الروعة

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة بدوية دبلوماسية ; 10-02-2008 الساعة 12:34 AM
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 10-09-2008, 03:28 PM   رقم المشاركة : [ 75 ]
عضو جديد

بيانات وقت الغرووب
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Sep 2008
رقــم العضويـــة : 43419
الـــــدولـــــــــــة :
المشاركـــــــات : 124 [+]
عدد الـــنقــــــاط : 105
علم الدوله :
الحالـــة : وقت الغرووب غير متواجد حالياً

بيانات إضافية
 بينات الاتصال بالعضو
 اخر مواضيع العضو

افتراضي

أنا أحتاج لبعض المساعده لتصحيح هذه الفقرة
Hamlet

For three weeks ago, we watched three part of films for hamlet which that focus of the part of verse ‘’to be or …” .One of this film for Laurence Olivier act in 1948 and another in 1990 for Franco Zeferell and the last of them for Kenneth Branagh in 1999.These are different between place, time and person but there are some similarity such as expression, soliloquizes and that included suffering and pain. In general, we will take all of them.

First of them the part of films for Laurence Olivier. That film shown without color and unclear. I believe this film is bad of them because there are many mistakes for expressionism. At the beginning, we saw girl may be she cried then we saw a long stile that it move by circle with focus ground music we felt confuse and stop in the top, stop in the head of mountain and stop in the head of person that mean he is thinking in his mind also with quite music .Then ,he sit in the mountain and he start to think . He said as a deep sound and quiet when he started ‘’to be, or not to be ‘’ he was horror about something maybe about situation. After that he carried knife and he said ‘’to die –to sleep ‘’when he said that he choose die to anything to think that is dream when he said sleep that guide for misjudge when he was live. Moreover he try to kill himself and the knife grow down from mountain to deep of arriver .the he said so fast may be because he talked about something true or fact that aren’t change. In my opinion ,the sound is clearly more than in the beginning.

Second of them the part of films for Franco Zeferell in 1990 ,the place of this film is different to another .that place includes fortress or crypt of palace .this fortress so old and there are mummy .at the beginning ,when he entered this crypt or cellar he walked slowly that mean worry about place .he was fight we can see that for dresses .the place was so dark and darkness for everything that mean this place was cost away for long time but there are some light beside the body ,I mean mummy .when he was mummy ,he became hopeless . . I saw in this part is more clearly to the last one also more expression because there are some stress which that effect in the place. I prefer when he said ‘’to die –to sleep ‘’and he repeat this phrase may be because he said that us more quiet. At the beginning the place is more darkness than in the end and the light focus on his face .Also I saw verity level sound and one background music.

Third of them the part of films for Kenneth Branagh in 1999. The place is different to other. This place in palace may be for uncle .when it started it showed Ophelia and uncle hamlet they tried to do something, then Ophelia hid and she was looking around her. After that hamlet entered in big hall and the floor as a chess that means they live in the age that need guesses and puzzles .the sound is more clear to other and background music .Besides there are one sound that lowed and including confuse .When hamlet entered the hall , he was looking for anything then he saw mirror .After that he look with it that more effective when he took with it that means he prepared to do something and took with important person ,so he need more practice and more strength when he took .Then ,he started to say ‘’to be ,or ….’’his voice was more clear and quiet also his voice felt worry and unhappy and also like madness when he took himself. Then he close of mirror,he looking her reflection and he became more confident because he carried something important such us noble and ethic .when he said’’ Is question ‘’,that guide is something in down and under .in my view there are big problem when he used weapon ( knife) camera is coming closely and put in his head to focus it ,that means something happing . I think when he said ‘’than fly to others that we know not of ‘’here may be he analyzed about keep problem but we are under death but he doesn’t know. I prefer when hamlet said ‘’but that the dread of something after death the undiscovered’ because there are something puzzles or abstruseness there felt worry to anonym and in the same times try bushing the person to know about after death.

In brief, these three parts of films including same verse .But different shaped and style according to time and place. I think the last of them the part of films for Kenneth Branagh is the best to other films because I saw real emotion and better expression .Also I love all writer for Shakespeare’s special The Tragedy of Hamlet because I consider that for wonder of writer in the world and he took about the fact without any fear. This speech appears as emotional and dramatic. We can say hamlet was mad but on other side I mean mad even wisdom. [/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align]
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__

من مواضيعي

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
لدينا ذهب سائل (زيت الزيتون) اطلب يصلك إلى بيتك وبسعر مميز.. محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 07-17-2010 09:10 AM
(( ببغاء الأكلكتس الأحمر )) زين بيتك بطير مميز ..!!! محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-13-2010 04:50 PM
أطلب أي تصميم & أطلب أي هاك لمنتداكـ .. من دون مقابل مادي .. محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 12-07-2009 08:10 PM
تقريرك لا يمكن معالجتها محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 08-03-2009 04:20 PM
بحبك انا بحبك ... نغمة البوم باسكال مشعلاني الجديد 2009 محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 07-08-2009 10:50 AM

الساعة الآن 01:52 AM