إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالدمام (آخر رد :العنود جابر)       :: شركة تركيب كاميرات مراقبة بينبع (آخر رد :rwnaa_1)       :: المنصات عبر الإنترنت من التقنيات المبتكرة (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: برامج الحفظ عبر الإنترنت المرونة (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: تطبيق كليك كاش click cash (آخر رد :جاسم الماهر)       :: متجر ساكورا للهدايا: تمتع بتجربة تسوق استثنائية (آخر رد :نادية معلم)       :: التداول والأسهم: دليل شامل لعالم الاستثمار (آخر رد :محمد العوضي)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: التسجيل في الضمان المطور: خطوة بسيطة نحو مستقبل آمن (آخر رد :مصطفيي)       :: دراسة جدوى حناء: استثمار مربح في عالم الزراعة (آخر رد :مصطفيي)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 02-17-2013, 07:30 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Not included since it is a VB5 platform software...

vBulletin 5 Connect + Mobile Suite Bundle

Include native iOS and Android mobile apps for your site and get the bundled discount! Providing mobile apps will ensure the best experience for your mobile users, so they'll come back and engage more regularly.

NOT IF IT DOESN'T WORK like VB5 right now...it is turning away end users or we are being told not to run it on a live site..what??? I would have never Bought it had I known that...

I bought the VB5, now I have to pay more for full functions...

Seems like you would all know, that with apps and mobile devices, it should be standard..wow...
I can not believe how bad it has gotten since 4.0 for whatever reason, seems like you will start charging us to read soon as well...

I am buying something right now... If I can find the link but it is Branding free, I almost hate folks to know I have V bulletin now...
with all the pricing issues Never before has it been like this...

And also 49 a month for support, again wow...600 a yr for support team to insult me like the way Mark did...
and I had to solve a couple issues that were listed as a Bug report that weren't...what is going on here folks.

When the main office was in Hawaii I never had these issues or crazy out of bounds pricing...
One time license...pay 149 a yr for support and you were good to go...You folks are almost to the point of extortion...when we are buying software and people I see on your own boards are reporting that users are complaining about the switchs over to VB% but you keep right on selling it and charging for add ons...I thought that was what Org was for...

I guess I do not quite get it..

But as a Client for over 13 yrs I am starting to see where I will be headed soon...

By the time I buy the software for
209 plus add mobile...
149 more plus a yr of support

1,095 and I get support from here with insults and no real issues solved, Plus I spend weeks tweaking skins...and paying for server...

That is really sad and it bothers me to no end...

Then the reply will be don't buy it...Kinda Late now isn't it...
I tell ya what Refund me for my VB5 and I will go away and find a better solution, since it doesn't work anyway...

I will still pay for the branding free version...for my 4.02...I am looking for the payment tab now for it...
This way you can still get MONEY...IB is driving V bulletin right into the ground...

I know it may not be the support on the board guys fault, but this is getting a bit out of hand with non functional software being sold.
Does the Mobile apps at least have at this point 100% functions?
There I asked a real question...
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Bahrain regime practising outrageous violations against people in a be محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-21-2012 05:20 PM
Outrageous Crimes Behind ABrutal Security Cordon on EkerBahrain: Nonst محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-20-2012 01:50 AM
Forum Need help getting rid of this outrageous glow... محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 09-24-2012 04:40 AM
Bahrain must free prisoners of conscience after outrageous verdict محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 09-04-2012 05:40 PM
CMS Threads not included, still included in Recent Threads محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 08-16-2010 03:50 AM

الساعة الآن 10:51 PM