إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 02-17-2013, 05:30 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Hello,

I'm having a big problem with beta 28. I tried to edit the header in "Common templates" and my code didn't show up after I saved it. Although there seemed to be no code in the header box, my header was basically removed from my site. I tried to reset the header, but since vbulletin showed no code in the box, it would not allow a change. I tried to "revert all templates" but it said "nothing to do". I decided to try to type in random letters into the common templates "header" and see if I could get them to stick so that I could reset it back to the default. All all this did was put the letters where my header used to be. Then I decided to revert all of my stylevars and that's when all hell broke loose.

Now I can't even get to "common templates" or "style manager". It just shows the code that I originally placed in the "header" box but with no "footer" box or way to edit it. I'm totally locked out now.

Can someone please tell me how I can manually wipe out this template and revert it to the default? I have my full beta 26 backup as well as the sql database. I'm just getting started here and I don't care if I wipe out some data. I just need it to revert back to the default. thanks...
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Forum Error Messages when reverting templates محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 02-27-2010 08:10 PM
Forum Reverting templates محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 02-19-2010 11:30 PM
CMS Problem with templates محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 01-11-2010 06:40 PM
Problem within the Forum Templates محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 08-23-2009 06:30 AM
Editing templates problem! محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 07-13-2009 08:10 AM

الساعة الآن 06:31 AM