إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: النسر في المنام للعزباء (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: ما هو تفسير رؤية الصرصور الأسود في المنام؟ (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: قتل الوزغة في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: أفضل شامبو لعلاج القشرة (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: مين جربت الليزرالكربوني للكلف؟ (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: بارك يارد 6 اكتوبر (آخر رد :aqaraty)       :: تفسير حلم الدكتور (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تطبيق لومي للاطارات اكبر تطبيق اطارات في المملكة (آخر رد :سمير كمال)       :: 10 نصائح لتحسين جودة صور حفلات الأعراس وتوثيق اللحظات الجميلة (آخر رد :konouz2017)       :: مكونات الطبيعية السناكات الصحية|هلثي كرافتس (آخر رد :konouz2017)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 01-24-2013, 09:40 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I am running a fresh install of beta 23 with no modifications. I am a long time vb user and am pretty familiar with the software, but am having two issues.

I created a channel and forum that is only for moderators and admins to see. I set up all of the permissions as needed. When I try to post anything in there as an admin or moderator, the posts automatically show up as Deleted by Unknown. The Unknown simply links back to the page being viewed with /#. I have checked my settings and am confident that I set it up correctly. All other channels that are set with default settings work just fine and no posts show as deleted like this. Can someone help me figure out why this is happening?

My second issue is more of a complaint with default behavior of the software. In previous versions of vb, you could set which type of editor is shown by default. I prefer to set the advanced WYSIWYG editor as default. From what I can tell, you cannot do this anymore. So when a user is trying to post, all they see initially is a empty box with no formatting options. I can tell you that people will almost always overlook the advanced tab if they do not know to be looking for it. They will simply start typing in the empty box and leave it at that. For the sake of my content looking nice and giving the users more freedom to format, I think the advanced editor should be default.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Issues after installing 5.0.0 Beta 23 محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 01-07-2013 06:11 AM
Topic deleted by Unknown محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 12-06-2012 09:20 AM
CMS A couple of issues, can anyone help? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-27-2010 02:50 AM
[vB4] Couple Of Issues I need help on please anyone? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 02-11-2010 04:40 PM
Forum Couple Of Issues I need help on please anyone? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 02-11-2010 03:20 PM

الساعة الآن 01:33 PM