إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 12-06-2012, 09:00 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I have one section of my forum that is a bit "off topic" from the rest of the site. 99% of the people on my forum don't mind doing a search and having the results of that "off topic" section come up. But there are a select few that don't want to see that section come up on their search results. So my question, can I take the results of a search of a particular forum OUT for 1 member? So basically he can do a search and not have to see the results of that particular forum?
I'm new to VB 4 and I don't think this was an option in VB 3 so hopefully something is added or there is a way to do this? Thanks!
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Forum Under "Main Page" "Forum" "Blog" Header -- the Subheaders of "Mai محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-03-2012 01:10 AM
Forum How do I get rid of forum statistics and "welcome to our newest user" محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 02-23-2010 04:40 PM
Forum "threads started by user" link in user profile? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 01-06-2010 08:20 PM
User Interface "What's New?" + "My Profile" -> "My forum" tab محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-30-2009 11:50 PM
User Interface "What's New?" + "My Profile" -> "My forum" tab محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-30-2009 11:40 PM

الساعة الآن 06:29 PM