إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: متجر بي راقى لبيع اللوحات الجدارية (آخر رد :حسن سليمة)       :: شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالدمام (آخر رد :العنود جابر)       :: شركة تركيب كاميرات مراقبة بينبع (آخر رد :rwnaa_1)       :: المنصات عبر الإنترنت من التقنيات المبتكرة (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: برامج الحفظ عبر الإنترنت المرونة (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: تطبيق كليك كاش click cash (آخر رد :جاسم الماهر)       :: متجر ساكورا للهدايا: تمتع بتجربة تسوق استثنائية (آخر رد :نادية معلم)       :: التداول والأسهم: دليل شامل لعالم الاستثمار (آخر رد :محمد العوضي)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: التسجيل في الضمان المطور: خطوة بسيطة نحو مستقبل آمن (آخر رد :مصطفيي)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 12-06-2012, 07:00 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Hi, I am sorry if I have to repeat this post here. I am not sure where is the right place to post this as there are "support", "feedback", forums, etc.

1) How do we control the excerpt size? I am referring to the text shown for each latest posts on the latest activitiy or blog home page?
I tried to insert a HRule but it does not split the post.

2) When I insert a table in the post, the whole table gets into the excerpt.

In the content, I have a few paragraphs on top and a table below.
The paragraphs on top is truncated to a one-liner and shown in the excerpt on the "Latest Activity" page.
However, below this excerpt, the whole table is shown as well and making the excerpt extra-ordinary big.

3) What is the purpose of the "latest comment" for the blog sidebar when it is not showing the comment but showing what is also shown on the left side, Blog Home?
It is like duplicate content on the same page.
In most blogs, "Comments" refer to Recent Comments to a post, and Not the post itself.

4) And how can we remove the "Latest Comments" from the blog page since it is as irritating as a duplicate content on the same page as the Blog Home? There is no trashbin for the Latest Comment module on the blog page?

5) When can we get the list of categories module on the right sidebar. If we remove the "Latest Comments, there is nothing to put there, except maybe tags. I don't have any Youtube to show and the site is not a media site but for information and discussion.

Appreciate if dev can get this done so that at least we can have a presentable site even if it is in beta stage.

At this point now, I hate to switch back to VB4 since I spent so much time on this. Thanks!
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
How to control size of excerpt محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 12-06-2012 05:40 AM
Blog How to list comments from articles/blogs as latest comment first محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 08-05-2010 11:00 AM
Excerpt Hydrocodone محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-25-2010 12:50 AM
CMS Comment thread disapperared! Noone can comment on articles! محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 03-25-2010 04:10 PM
CMS Image in Article Excerpt is Not Visible محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 01-18-2010 12:40 AM

الساعة الآن 06:40 AM