إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: مجموعة ديرتنتا لجميع أنواع التصاميم والطباعة والتعبئه لشركات المستحضرات والعطور وغيرها (آخر رد :عمران بحر)       :: الجمال الأثيري للخلاصات الطبيعية (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: افضل مكان بيبع تكييف شارب فى مصر ؟ (آخر رد :elzwawy)       :: تحقيق التميز في مناقصات الطرق السعودية: أسرار العروض الفنية الرابحة (آخر رد :elzwawy)       :: تفسير حلم نقود معدنية (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم تقبيل الزوج قدم زوجته في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: الخيل الابيض في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الهدية للعزباء (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤية الشعر كثيف في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: زولفت تجربتي (آخر رد :نوران نور)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 12-04-2012, 07:40 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,615
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I have a few questions to ask before purchasing the software. I will be moving from IP. Board to vBulletin.

#1 If vBulletin 5 is still in BETA, then why is the price so high when the most finished version is v4 that customers will use?

#2 Is it easy to upgrade from v4 to v5 when v5 does come out?

#3 If I wanted to use v3.8 after purchasing the license, could I? It's what these sites use: http://sonicfangameshq.com/forum and http://soniccagedome.com/forums/ Is there an option to download this version via the client area? I'd rather use the latest, but I'm just wondering just in case I want to use this version in the future.

#4 Can I place custom links on the menu to link back to my main site? I'm only going to use vBulletin for the /forums location, while using wordpress on the .com location.

#5 Can I put a header image where the dark blue color is behind the menu bar? Like the header image here: www.sonicredux.com (My site)

#6 For a custom theme, I would like to add a background image to where the grey is on the background, change the forums grey bars to a light blue, change the menu color, add a header image to put behind the menu bar, change the latest posts/old posts icons. I think that's it.

#7 Can I create custom widgets on the right side? Where the "latest topics" etc are. This isn't a big deal, but I'm just wonder. Can I also completely disable widgets on the right side if I wanted to?

#8 Can I disable the forums resizing/can I set the forums to a fixed width? I would like to make the forums default width smaller with no resizing.

I bought IP Board a little over 2 months ago. I have been running into constant problems with an extreme lack of support. It's a great looking forums software, but very messy and full of bugs that they refuse to fix. vBulletin is very clean and easy with nothing complicated from what I can tell. I'm not entirely sure.

Last question:
#9 I already bought IP. Board a while ago. Would you say vBulletin is better? If so, how?

$250 is a lot of money to spend on a forums software, so I had to ask these questions. Thanks!
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Pre Sales Questions محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 07-23-2010 12:00 AM
pre sales questions محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 05-04-2010 09:20 PM
Converting Woltlab Burning Board 2.3.6.pl2 ---> vb4 - Questions محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 02-22-2010 09:30 PM
What's the best way to get Pre-Sales Questions answered by vBulletin Staff? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 12-29-2009 09:50 PM
My pre-sales questions محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-24-2009 03:10 AM

الساعة الآن 01:19 AM