إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 11-08-2012, 07:00 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

نظمت حركة الشباب البحراني الاسترالي نشرة اعلامية للأعلام الاسترالي بشأن سحب الجنسية عن 31 مواطن بحراني .. وقد كانت هناك ردة فعل قوية من الاعلام الاسترالي باستجابة الدعوة وسيتم تنظيم مقابلات قريباً مع بعض الذين سحُبت جنسيتهم ..
وهذه النشرة التي أعطيت للإعلام الأسترالي .
Bahraini Activist in Melbourne stripped of nationality by regimeToday
the Bahrain Australia Youth Movement (BAYM) condemns the Bahraini regime who announced yesterday that 31 Bahraini human rights activists had their national citizenship revoked as a result of their political activities. This included one Bahraini activist in Melbourne, Sayed Alawi al-Beladey, who fled persecution in Bahrain in 1997.
The 31 targeted individuals include both Bahraini activists inside and outside Bahrain as well as two former-parliamentarians of the primary opposition party Al- Wefaq.I have been targeted because of my political opinions. I am active on Twitter and facebook and I have been interviewed by SBS radio. The regime is sending a message that anyone who is anti-government will not only have their rights taken away from them but also their nationality”, Alawi al-Beladi said. Since February 14 last year, the pro-democracy in Bahrain inspired by the Arab Spring, has been calling for basic civil liberties and an elected government. Thus far the Bahrain Centre for Human Rights (BCHR) has documented over 100 killings by government security forces, over 3000 cases of torture and over 750 political prisoners. Health services have been militarised and thousands of people have been fired from their jobs.The BCHR said that the 31 revoked citizens are being used amidst an intensifying crackdown on the people of Bahrain to “intimidate others from exercising their right to freedom of expression”. The Bahraini Authorities are in crisis as they cannot prove any of the false accusations they have been making against the peaceful opposition movement. They have been escalating these kind of fabricated cases especially under pressure from significant uprisings in Kuwait”, said Abdul elah al-Hubaishi, 34 year old Bahraini refugee and member of BAYM.al-Hubaishi continued, “While the regime is unlawfully revoking the citizenship of political activists, they are bringing mercenaries from around the world and giving them Bahraini nationality and instructions to repress Indigenous people”.Alawi al-Beladi continues, “I condemn the actions of the Bahraini authorities. I will not appeal to the Bahraini law courts as they are not impartial nor independent. This development only further confirms the legitimacy of our movement against the Al Khalifa regime and the demands of the people for it to be removed”.We don’t have any other option but to keep resisting the dictatorship and this only makes us more determined”, he concluded.

The Bahrain Australia Youth Movement will address the annual Labourstart Global Solidarity Conference in Sydney at the end of November to raise the crisis in Bahrain to the international trade union movement.

__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
نشرة اعلامية من حركة الشباب البحراني الاسترالي بخصوص سحب الجنسيات محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 11-08-2012 04:30 AM
كلمة حركة الشباب البحريني الاسترالي بمسيرة عيد العمال بسيدني محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 05-08-2012 04:50 PM
كلمة حركة الشباب البحريني الاسترالي بمسيرة عيد العمال بسيدني محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 05-08-2012 04:30 PM
حركة الشباب البحرينين الاسترالي يقيم معرض صور لمدة 3 ايام عن انتهاكات محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-28-2012 03:10 AM
قريبا" بين أيديكم الفيلم البحراني نبذ الشتات محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 05-23-2009 05:30 PM

الساعة الآن 07:05 AM