إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: تفسير حلم المرأة المطلقة برؤيا برص بدون ذيل (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: هروب المرأة المتزوجة من الضباع في أحلامها (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: قوة التطبيقات المعدلة: استكشف عالم تعديلات apk (آخر رد :نادية معلم)       :: رؤية الحفرة في المنام للمتزوجة (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤية الحفرة في المنام للمتزوجة (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم التجهيز لزواجي (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسيرحلم رائحة الفم الكريهة (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: ما هو تفسير حلم العصفورالميت؟ (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤية العنب الأحمر في المنام للمتزوجة (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: النسر في المنام للعزباء (آخر رد :نوران نور)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 11-02-2012, 09:30 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Finally upgraded to the latest version and here are some of the bugs we have.

1) Just the Bold image is missing in the editors, both advanced and standard editors, and in all themes including VB default. Don't ask me to uninstall themes or any of that because when I did the upgrade I removed all themes and used just the vb default before installing my own. The Bold icon is missing from all themes. I checked that the sprites.png file is in the images/editor folder and it also exists in the clientscript/ckeditor/skins/kama/images folder. Just this icon is missing as well from my test server when I went through a trial run of the upgrades.
Any info on how to recover one icon?
bold.jpg

2) In Internet Explorer, the ABC button shows up in the editor, but it does nothing when clicked. The code it tries to run is "javascript:void('Spell Check')" but this doesn't seem to be the correct code to run according to the IESpell docs found here: http://www.iespell.com/developerapi.htm. Not sure if that's the problem, but the button doesn't respond in IE8, IE9, or IE10.

3) On Windows8 computers, the editor boxes do not accept key, in other words, you cannot make a newline from Windows8 (IE10) by pressing . This seems to be in the enhanced editor only. The Standard editor works as expected.

4) We've always used light colored themes in the past, and so occasionally users may have set a dark color manually, even black, in their posts. Now I have installed a dark and a light version of a theme, but naturally the theme does not overwrite a span or font color set by the user in the text editor. This is leading to a lot of color conflicts in the dark theme. Is there any way around this? Some way to override dark colors while in the dark theme? I know this may not be possible but it's a shot in the dark.

It seems 1, 2, and 3 might all be fixed with a proper running editor. I hope perhaps there is an update to ckeditor coming soon to fix its bugs? Or can I manually edit some code to fix the problems?

Thanks fellas!
Attached Images
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Suite More 4.2.0 NAV bar issues. Upgraded from 4.1.3, menus all gone! محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-03-2012 04:00 AM
Forum Just upgraded to 4.0.3 and having issues محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 05-10-2010 08:20 PM
Forum Just upgraded to 4.0.3 and having issues محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 05-10-2010 08:10 PM
CMS Just upgraded Test Forum... some issues... محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 03-26-2010 08:10 AM
Forum Upgraded to the latest Suite Version - Now having issues with post quote box محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 03-09-2010 12:30 PM

الساعة الآن 04:50 PM