إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 10-23-2012, 06:40 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I have been looking into the code base some. vBulletin has one of the biggest mod hack communities out there which also makes it one of the most popular community products out there. Now with the introduction of vb5 connect it appears to me that where before you where able to call the vb header footer and style with relative easy. This allowed mod developers the ability to include the vb header footer style around external applications and users to have a uniform site.

Basically you include the global file and $header $footer $headinclude and everything would work fine.

Is there a simple way to call the header footer in version 5?

Is it the plan that you no longer are going to allow such a thing and if so do you not think your kind of setting yourself up to fail with this release. If you take away the ability of mod developers the create mods and the flexibility your product has always had that will have a serious outcome on your company I would think. I looked at vbulletin.org which is ran by your company and there is little if any talk in the vb5 development section.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Styles Header Login Area محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 02-22-2010 07:10 PM
Styles The header محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 01-23-2010 03:40 AM
Styles Some Header Suggestions محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-25-2009 08:20 PM
Styles Some Header Suggestions محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-25-2009 04:50 PM
Styles Some Header Suggestions محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-25-2009 04:40 PM

الساعة الآن 11:51 AM