إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 09-27-2012, 08:30 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Well seeing that you guys are pushing this application I decided to start looking at moving my members over from TapaTalk. The first issue was it does not support my phone so two of my moderators volunteered to purchase the apss and test it out, one on Android and one on iPhone. Well they ran into issues with it not being able to do some functions and as I was blind with this one I could not help at all. The one moderators registered at the support forum and posted his question. What a pathetic setup that is. No support at all by the looks of it on his question. We then get told to email the admin so I did this still no action at all No images (attachments/avatars/thumbs) displaying.

After extensive testing the results seem that TapaTalk is running rings around forum runner not only with it's functionality but it actually also has a support system in place that works
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
infinitely saw home shocking www.louisvittonforyou.com digest , محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 07-22-2012 08:20 PM
Readers will find this picture shocking... but they illustrate the dep محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 05-27-2012 03:00 PM
Syria massacre: Shocking picture illustrates the depth of revulsion at محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 05-27-2012 03:00 PM
New shocking video of Bahrain Army shooting protesters with automatic محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-09-2011 08:30 AM
The amount of duplicate threads every day is shocking محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 03-25-2010 02:50 PM

الساعة الآن 08:20 AM