إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 09-25-2012, 09:10 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I got myself a vb 5 license. I installed it, and the whole process took me about 20 mins. It was a hazzle free download, installation and setup.

I have seen many threads here talking vb5 down, but i must counter that. The concept of vb5 is different from what i´v seen before. It´s different from vb4, xf, ipb, phpbb. But it is to the better. Ok, this product is in beta, we have all heard that, and i just can´t belive people are even trying to upgrade live boards at this stage.

I like vb 5 already. A bunch of stuff needs to be completed ofcourse, as it´s obviously missing, but there is a huge potential here. Was this lisence to expensive? No, because we are paying for the finalized product, and while waiting for it, we can familiarize ourselvs with the new concept.

To me, this approach has worked perfectly. I like vb 5 already, and as i skipped the vb 4 gen, im realy looking forward to upgrade all my boards to vb5. So to all pessimists here, i say that we should keep our spirits up, and wait. This will be a great product. And in the meantime, we have time to master sitebuilder. What a great feature! I helped me to get vb look just the way i wanted it to. I did´t lioke the subforums that was default under the Forum tab. I little sitebuilder magic did the trick.

There are a few boards out there, but face it: vb is the king of forums!
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
طلب لعبة modern warfar او modern cobant او call of duty* محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 07-20-2012 07:10 AM
Data base. محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 09-10-2010 06:50 PM
Eve Community محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 08-14-2010 03:50 PM
Eve Community محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 08-14-2010 03:40 PM
Base of forums USA محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 07-06-2010 12:00 PM

الساعة الآن 05:20 PM