إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 09-21-2012, 06:30 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Hello,

I recently tried to purchase the upgrade to vBulletin Connect 5 using the order form provided.

As the “system” seemed to have a glitch in not matching my billing address with the payment address the order was declined, so I used PayPal gateway only to have it falter halfway through the process.

As a result the funds were withdrawn from my account and deposited in vBulletins merchant account. The problem though is that as a result of the “incomplete” transaction processing vBulletin sales department has no record of the sale or successful transfer of funds to their account.

After confirming with my bank that the funds had been released and awaiting processing, I contacted vBulletin sales on several occasions even by an international telephone call to sort out the issue only to be told that there is no record of me making the purchase. My Bank has confirmed several times that the money is there in VB’s account and that Vb will need to manually check their banks transaction history or if they are adamant that the transfer did not happen then they need to fax a Release of purchase authorization to my bank, which they seem to be reluctant to do.

So now I am USD184.00 out of pocket and no software and have to file a Dispute with my bank (which will take up to 90 days to complete) before I can try and purchase the software again, by which time I miss the $25 extra discount.

All this could have been avoided if vB would follow through on my request to check their banking transaction for my deposit or to fax the required document to my bank and not treat me as a scammer wanting to “pull the wool over their eyes”.

Why is it so hard to get good customer service when needed and to get a business to follow through with issues encountered by its customers in a timely and professional manner, rather than sending “canned responses”.

This whole episode has left a very bad taste in my mouth and I am wondering if I will continue being a customer for much longer.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to who or what I might be able to do to resolve this issue?
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Eletrobras, J.M. Huber Plan U.S. Bond Sales: New Issue Alert - Bloombe محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-18-2011 02:10 PM
MannKind, Platinum Energy Planning Bond Sales: New Issue Alert - Bloom محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 09-26-2011 02:30 PM
Forum Referred here by my host for major issue to be resolved محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 08-27-2010 06:40 PM
VB Tracker Workflow - Resolved محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 07-09-2010 04:20 AM
this finally need to be resolved محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 08-03-2009 09:10 AM

الساعة الآن 12:38 PM