إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: مجال الإشعاع الطبي (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: استخدام الإشعاع في المجال الطبي (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: علم النفس البيئي العلاقة بين الأفراد وبيئاتهم المادية والاجتماعية (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: تعليم التجويد لأطفالهم (آخر رد :amrelmansy)       :: تعلم تداول الأسهم يشبه الإبحار (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: جوهر العالم الطبيعي وإثارة الشعور بالانسجام والجمال (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: صيانة الغسالة ليست مجرد عمل روتيني (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: نصائح لتصميم درج داخلي للفلل يجمع بين الأناقة والاستخدام العملي (آخر رد :konouz2017)       :: العطور، بتركيباتها المعقدة ورائحتها الجذابة (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 09-30-2010, 05:40 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,618
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Hi guys,

I've got a couple problems with here I really hope I can get some help with. I recently upgraded from phpBB3 to vBull 4/PS, and expanded my community. The older members, and they're private forums, were encapsulated into the expansion, and were successfully imported when I ran the database conversion script.

(1) However, no posts made in this private(invisible to non-group members) forum show up in the 'What's New?' or 'New Posts' links. They are forced to enter the section and manually look in each sub-forum for new post content, which is pretty ridiculous.

Does the forum being invisible prevent it from indexing, even to its group members?

(2) This is the one that is really getting me down, and driving the community into the ground in general. On phpBB3, you have a 'View Active Topics' link that will show you all threads and posts made since you were logged in previously. I see no such equivalent in vBull 4. The closest you get is the 'What's New' and 'New Posts' links, which seem to do the same thing as one another, and I have been unable to find any way of altering these settings at all.

It defaults to showing you posts in the last 24 hours, and after you refresh, it will wash even those out, saying 'no new posts, etc' and forcing you to click the 24 link again.

IS THIS POSSIBLE IN vBULLETIN:

I want to be able to see and retain a view of all unread threads and posts that were not viewed since my last login.

My members are used to phpBB3(so am I), and everyone has been complaining about this, with attendance and activity plummeting to a standstill.

Please tell me there's something I've missed that I can adjust. I've had a successful, private community for close to six years, and these guys are sliding away from me.

What can I do about this? I'm really unhappy about it, and disappointed in this upgrade, but I'm really hoping its my fault and have missed something really stupid. I'd be glad to wear the Dunce Hat if that's the case, otherwise I'm gonna be forced to flush my investment, which I obviously don't want to do. I really dig this software, please please tell me how I can change this..
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة