إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: كيفية التداول بالاعتماد على الدعم والمقاومة (آخر رد :doaa nile7)       :: معلومات عن شركة شمس (آخر رد :doaa nile7)       :: شركة فرسان الجنوب (آخر رد :ريم جاسم)       :: دور معلم التجويد متعدد الأوجه (آخر رد :amrelmansy)       :: مجال آخر من التقدم الكبير في مجال الإشعاع الطبي (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: الأبعاد الروحية والنفسية لحفظ القرآن الكريم (آخر رد :amrelmansy)       :: اللانغماس في القرآن (آخر رد :amrelmansy)       :: شركة الفا تك (آخر رد :elzwawy)       :: شركة الفا تك (آخر رد :elzwawy)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 06-15-2009, 04:00 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,618
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I've been using phpwebsite 4.0 for over a year and now out of the blue I've started getting a nasty result. It is an issue between my root site and it's subdomains where I build the customers site. The issue happens with all my sub, but I will just reference /HMC here. Here is an example of the issue:

My root site is MarkHaire.com - I have a subdomain of /HMC. When I pull up the root site it displays fine. When I pull up the subdomain it displays like it is trying to pull the root site them. If I log in and log out of the subdomain it will again display properly, but when I go back to root and refresh, it now looks as if it is pulling the theme from the subdomain.

I went into the cookies and cache and cleared them both and refreshed the subdomain - it displays properly and the root site flakes out again. I go in and delete cookies and cache again. Then refresh the root and it displays properly but when I refresh the sub it flakes.

My root site and all the subdomains were working fine till about 2 weeks ago. Then I noticed this happening. I checked to see if all links were pointing to the correct places - they are. Each site has it's on MySql DB and the config.sys files are all pointing the right way. I've gotten the same display issues on each of the following browsers - Firefox, Camino, Explorer, Mozilla. I've also tried nuking the entire subdomain and starting over from the ground up. Still getting the same issue. When I upload the files to my customers site, everything works fine.

I am using a macbook with latest version of OSX. I have had other people get the same result on the above with the exception of a PC user using Explorer 8. I got started into phpwebsite from a friend of mine who is also a web developer. He hasn't had any issues like this before.

I'm hoping you guys can help me.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Forum Issues with display of Title/Thread Starter محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-26-2010 03:20 AM
Forum Display issues after server migration محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 03-23-2010 05:51 AM
Forum Display issues in IE7 محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 02-23-2010 09:10 AM
Forum 4.02 thread display issues محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 02-23-2010 04:10 AM
Forum Some users having style display issues محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 01-12-2010 12:20 AM

الساعة الآن 08:30 AM