إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-23-2009, 09:00 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

What is the proper way of moving all content from a .ca domain to .com domain and then telling the bots to update the url's in search engine?

I installed VB on www.3djobs.ca and I want to change the domain to www.3djobs.com. What I currently did seems to work perfectly, or thats what I think. My domains are on the same server/host so all I did was point the 3djobs.com to the root folder and now when you go to www.3djobs.com all the urls contain 3djobs.com and not 3djobs.ca. Thats exactly what I want yes or is there more?

So now the other question is how will bots know to change their urls in the index? I think by having 2 domains point to the root creates 2 identical sites which is not what I want to do. I cant really do a 301 rederect on all the pages to rederect to .com because it would just create a loop cycle of rederects since now the .com is pointing to the root. But what I can do is point the 3djobs.ca to a folder like /3djobs.ca/ with a rederect index.html file? But then again that wont work because if someone clicks on a url from a google search result then the rederect will not take them directly to that full url instead it would take them to the 3djobs.com homepage.

Please help, this is first time I am doing this. Thanks.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Moving files to a new domain محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-25-2010 01:40 AM
moving the forum to a new domain محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-30-2010 10:40 PM
Forum Moving to a new Domain - Godaddy. محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 01-23-2010 04:20 AM
Moving to new domain محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 12-19-2009 05:20 AM
Moving a forum from one domain to another on the same server محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 09-16-2009 06:10 AM

الساعة الآن 12:40 PM