إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: |مايونيز صحي وعضوي |من هيلثي كرفتس يصلك الى باب ا healthycrafts (آخر رد :konouz2017)       :: مذاق رائع ومقرمش لرقائق البطاطس بنكهات متنوعة -Corn Up Popped (آخر رد :konouz2017)       :: تفسير حلم اني انخطبت وانا عزباء (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: القدم في المنام للعزباء (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم سقوط سن واحد سفلي في اليد (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسيرحلم الزواج للمتزوجة (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم دورة المياه للعزباء (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: السياحة في مصر للعوائل (آخر رد :emad100)       :: رؤية طائرة في السماء في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رحلة انقاص وزنك تبدأ مع الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-07-2009, 11:40 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Hi,

A friend of mine runs a gaming community and he asked me to ask someone in the know, to see if one of his admins is abusing his powers?

A few minutes ago the site database went down, now my friend went away early this morning and early this morning a lot of the users were complaining about two admins saying that they just abuse there admin privilages, then all of a sudden SQL databases starting becoming corrupt and a few people have contacted me saying that this is a coincidence, then one of these admins posted this on the forums:

Quote:
We do not pay on a per-server basis, we pay for a dedicated server, which gives us much greater flexibility but requires us to provide support for our own server, it is very time consuming and a right pain in the arse when people undervalue you.

When you talk to a high-tier admin about server lag, they forward it to a member of the tech-team, who will then diagnose and fix the problem, small problems like lag take a matter of minutes to fix. larger problems like mysql crashes take longer to fix because of the troubleshooting we do to make sure it doesn't occur again.

For example, after teaching disco how to use the core services and troubleshoot on the dedi tonight. (This is why the website was down.) Mysql entered a crash-loop, me and spyko instantly got on the dedi to start troubleshooting. After 5 minuites of searching we found these lines in the log file:

Code:
090407 19:32:30 InnoDB: Started; log sequence number 0 61931440
090407 19:32:30 [ERROR] Do you already have another mysqld server running on port: 3306 ?
090407 19:32:30 [ERROR] Aborting

090407 19:32:30 InnoDB: Starting shutdown...
090407 19:32:31 InnoDB: Shutdown completed; log sequence number 0 61931440
090407 19:32:31 [Note] wampmysqld: Shutdown complete

So we started looking for what was using port 3306 and found it to be the Game servers. so we shut them down and bought Mysql up and then bought the game servers up, fixed. We are now looking for plausible fixes to make sure this doesn't happen again.
Basically I want to know if what he is saying it truthful or is he talking out of his backside?

Thanks
Danny
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Ugo and Mine-Boss محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 07-04-2010 07:30 PM
These were mine my feelings محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-07-2010 12:30 PM
الذاكرة لي n97 mine محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-07-2010 10:10 AM
{ . . Be MINE 4 ever . .!* الحـــــب عدسة الاعضاء , كاميرا الاعضاء 28 11-25-2008 06:34 PM
The difference between a friend and a Best friend ήoOήY نادي محروم للغه الانجليزيه 8 09-09-2008 05:02 AM

الساعة الآن 12:41 PM