إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 11-04-2011, 07:00 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

The doctor's slot that was hypothetical to develop yesterday was rescheduled on today. My doctor sure to spread the MS Contin (morphine) amount to 45 mg from 15 mg. This should translate into better slumber tonight and sanguinely enable me to back incorrect the Percocet. The inactivity of the job heyday was exhausted discussing the budding trial with the cherish in charge. Next week, I'll pull someone's leg CT scans done as well as the visit rare and as a last resort exciting MRI of the brain. My matrix MRI of the perceptiveness (an all pellucid) was last August. Even if they were to find a percipience tumor, I don't think about our ambit of action would change; but mitigate's not think with that unless we be experiencing to. One-time next week, they'll also arrogate a biopsy of some tumor from somewhere. No dearth of tumor to judge from. My doctor wants to utilize the biopsy as an excuse/opportunity to have the surgeon do a well-rounded resection of a choosy tumor in my cut back that is both easily resectable and quite annoying. He choose leave it up to the surgeon. I'm all in favour of it, but I eat a hint that the surgeon will think about that the tumor is too burly to turn out altogether.
So, with all this pre-trial furniture to catch inclusive of, the starting day for the actual onset is now, tentatively, Tuesday, April 27. Wow. Almost two more weeks to enunciate without any anti-cancer anything. The grief itself goes in nine-week cycles. My doctor admitted that these were rather lengthy in place of my exceptional invalid, but believed that we should have a adequate idea after 4-6 weeks whether or not the trial is working.

I'm smack in the mid of my strona akia week. On Monday they did labwork, an EKG, and a breast x-ray. This afternoon they ordain do CT scans and an MRI of the brain. And, at long last, tomorrow morning hand down be the biopsy. The mooring was 'accessed' on the first time on Monday. The activity is slightly more snarled than I had expected, but inclusive, it was far easier than maddening to leave under the aegis sole of my battered veins. I asked the enthusiastically proficient look after whether she kindness they could use the mooring fitting for the conflict during CT scans. Unfortunately, she said that's unlikely. I'll light upon to for sure this afternoon.

Last week I respected that we were active to snowball the morphine from 15 mgs to 45 mgs. Plainly, I tried that url in requital for a insufficient days, and then decided to back it disappointing to 30 mgs. This has worked better. The fatigue this over Saturday--from the morphine, I suspect--was absolutely paralyzing. I've also been able to pick up past on purely two Percocet at tenebrousness to better with sleep.
The tumors haven't grown outrageously in the gone week. The most noticeable expansion is assuredly with the open-handed, ablated tumor on the straighten out side of my neck and face. If I cup my hand all about it, it's as if I'm holding a grapefruit. It extends from the middle of my right regard to midway down my neck, and is nearly the same dimension across. Amazingly, I haven't had much pain. A well-disposed fragment of the limit is numb, most indubitably as a evolve of the ablation. A specific riveting development, though, is that the rind exactly second to my chin, character of underneath the center of my jaw, has gone numb. I have a feeling that some ailment in the neck somewhere has bewitched out a nerve. Ripping with me; numbness is cured than discomposure, I guess. But it's assuage strange.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Gulfbankers Executive Search announce the appointment of new Country M محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-10-2011 11:50 AM
Forum Are moderators supposed to be able to access the modcp محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 07-13-2010 05:30 PM
Forum Are users supposed to be able to upload their own avatars? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 01-17-2010 07:21 PM
I was supposed to upgrade vb 4 but then محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 12-21-2009 10:50 PM
Isn't archive supposed to go out? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 11-07-2009 12:00 AM

الساعة الآن 10:23 PM