إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: المحامية رباب المعبي : حكم لصالح موكلنا بأحقيتة للمبالغ محل الدعوى (آخر رد :حوااااء)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: تفسير الحلم بمعدات الصيد (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم انجاب ولد للمتزوجه (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم رؤية المطر (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم حادث دهس (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤيا اكل الحلوى في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الخنفساء السوداء في المنزل (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: شنط قماش هاند ميد| تحف فنية تعكس الإبداع والأناقة الشخصية (آخر رد :konouz2017)       :: افضل فني نجار بالرياض 20% خصم (آخر رد :layansherief)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 09-26-2011, 01:10 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,612
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

This is the translation of the story posted by one of the guys that was locked and almost got burnt alive in Sanabis on friday
[AR] link http://www.twitlonger.com/show/d9ksit

On friday afternoon, and while we were peacefully demonstrating, demanding our deprived rights, mercenaries attacked us with fire weapons "shotgun" which is internationally banned, in addition to rubber bullets and expired tears gas and sound bombs and flash grenades in the center of the village near Aljawadain mosque.

We resorted to any house that offered to hide us from the oppression of the regime and naturalized mercenaries that came from various countries that the regime brought them from Syria, Jordan, Yemen, Pakistan and Iraq to suppress any popular movement's demanding social justice.

When we got inside a house, two youths were left outside, and after our repeated calls they entered the house with us and so we were 15 youths gathered from different areas. One of the guys stood behind the door from inside the house to scout who was passing by where it was possible to see the shadows of those passing on both ways "Inside/outside". I asked him personally to get away from the door but he refused and was confident that the mercenaries would not break into the house, because we did not do anything that requires that and we did resist them. I went in to the lobby of the house where it an open area and open roof, they offered us some water and gave us milk to wash our faces from the tear gas.

In less than a minute we heard the screams of the young man who was standing next to the door, shouting "RUN .. THEY BROKE IN"

We were startled and in chaos and as a natural reaction to protect ourselves from the oppressors, 7 guys we able to jump the fence towards the other houses. The young man who was shouting "RUN" entered the house with us. 8 of us were left inside and we ran quickly towards the back door of the house and I was behind them, the back door had two narrow corridors in which three of us chose to take the right side and other five spontaneously went to the left side.

As i was running and before I got to the door i was kicked by the security man at the back of my knee and fell to the ground as i was getting up i got kicked again on my back, i got pushed into the left door from the power of that kick. At that time i was shocked from what i saw, there was the 4 young guys trapped in the room with two gas cylinders that belongs to the same house we were in and there was no way out of that small room which didn't exceed 2x2 meters in size.
I raised my hand to surrender where it was inevitable to be arrested, and the young guys were screaming "Stop .. stop, do not shoot we are in the gas cylinder room." They were shouting very loud.

At that moment i did not know the intentions of the the policeman or what he was doing as i was giving him my back with my hands up and then the guys started shouting Allah Akbar "God is great" and they started pushing towards each other in hope of getting out, I was about to turn around to check what was going on just to be kicked again on my higher back. As i fell to the ground in coincide with throwing down one of the gas cylinders by one of the mercenaries in the room after opening the safety valve. I was shocked that i didn't realize what was really happening till they threw the flash grenades and sound bombs with the lighter towards the gas with the reflection of the flames on the hand of one of the 4 guys with me inside the room.
The hand of the guy infront of me was burning and from the heat and flames he was able to escape within few seconds through the vent with his hands in flames while i was on the ground with the gun aimed at me by one of the mercenaries till the sound bomb went off and the gas coming out of the cylinder with its pressure burning everything close to it in the room. It reached one of the guys legs and started to burst into flames that from the pain and rush, he was able to push into the 2 guys and break through the gypsum barrier that separates the gas room and the garage which had 3 expensive motorcycles.

When the fire raged to the guys leg and burned it, It reflected to my face because of the pressured gas out of the cylinder, that's when i protected my face and head with my hands and i burnt my hands and specially my right hand and my hair, i gathered my powers and stood up to rush towards the policeman that burnt us which was not a naturalized mercenary but a Bahraini.

To my surprise that he had his gun down, stepping back slowly and frightened, I did not think at that moment why was he stepping back though it was him who threw the grenades, and to escape from the skinned human that i have become. I see 10 of the mercenaries in the yard that we were in and all of them staring at me with a puzzled look on their faces, no one came close to me and that's when i got my consciousness back and rushed to the door on the right. i ran till i reached a house that had its door locked and the garage was open, i went in and closed it behind me and stayed inside and that's when the burning pain started piercing me and i noticed that I've lost some of my hands skin and some places were swollen and red.

I started going in circles around the place not being able to scream, the place was occupied with mercenaries and the front door that i ran into alone was locked, i was waiting for the the mercenaries to break in behind me and i started having weird thoughts between the pain of the burns and the unexpected coming.

There was a small sink in the garage so i washed my hands, to see a black liquid coming down. i looked to the doors that had mirrors in it to see that my face was blacken and my hair was burnt because of the grenades and the gas cylinders inside that room, My burnt blacken face caused by the effects of the ash explosions. It was the reason for my survival from them running after me where they were shocked and they thought i was done for because of their doing and they didn't come after me when i came out of that small room.

Meanwhile i was whining from the depths of my burnt loans, One of the sisters inside the house heard me and opened the door for me and brought me what she can to mitigate the effects of the burns. She and her children and family saved me, me with the burnt hands.

As for the guy who burnt his legs and the other who burnt the rest of his body, they made it out from the garage as seen in the recording which was broadcasted, and the reason for the black smoke is the 3 burning bikes inside the garage which helped in the spreading of the flames.

In conclusion, there are three points that should be taken into account:
1- It was deliberate case of murder, especially since the riots officer was screaming at his squad that burnt us "KILL THEM, KILL THEM" in a Syrian accent, that's why they prevented us from getting out of the room and they wanted to kill us and it shows clearly in the video and burning us in a closed small room that didn't have any other way out, if it wasn't for gods kindness, 3 of they guys would have been burnt alive inside the room, but the collapsed gypsum wall was there to get them out to join up with the other guys who fled out the other door.

2- The police intentionally blew up the gas cylinder but gods will was to protect us and prevent a disaster if it wasn't for the heroism of one of the sisters who poured water on the gas cylinder and risked closing the valve, preventing a disaster that would have costed the life of at least 30 bahrainis mostly women and children on the second floor of the same house if it was to blow.

3- The guys were prevented from putting down the fire for more than an hour because of the continued suppression and shooting at the youths and parents who rushed to prevent the spreading of flames, but the mercenaries deliberately stood between them and the house.

This is what happened that day to us and the results were burning three young , me being one of them and among us who burnt his feet and his hands and needs special treatment, but we did not go to the hospital in fear of arrest, in addition to more than three shops, an apartment and a indoor saloon for women and three motorcycles which were expensive which estimates the losses to be more than 25 thousand BD.

I hope for what happened to published a supplement with the video and pictures for all news agencies to expose the crimes this regime and his mercenaries
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""فساتين زفاف راقية ومميزة """"""""""&am محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 07-13-2010 12:00 AM
Quick Summary ("wiki") feature? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-26-2009 08:30 PM
Quick Summary ("wiki") feature? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-26-2009 08:10 PM
Quick Summary ("wiki") feature? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-26-2009 07:20 PM
خبــر فيلم "Cannibal Holocaust" الممنوع دوليا تحميل مباشر اللي يخاف لايدخل محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-13-2009 08:50 AM

الساعة الآن 02:56 AM