إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 11-22-2010, 04:59 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Thank you Vbulletin staff and members for already answering my most basic technical questions. (VB4 showpost, wiki etc.) This convinced me that the VB4 technicals are do-able and inspired me to look closely at implementation. I found only 2 important feature questions...

1. Can VB4 Suite use member ID's only for blog URLs? I.e., I need to be able to assure "Dr. Kelner" that he can join my site with the expectation of telling his clients to see his blog at HolisticReview.com/DoctorKelner. Is this feasible? Notes:
  1. "HolisticReview.com/blog/DoctorKelner" would not be sufficiently simplified.
  2. This is only necessary for Kelner's blog-home page. It doesn't matter if his interior pages resolve differently.
  3. I don't want to use "forwarding" or "framing" or "masking." I.e., I would like HolisticReview.com/DoctorKelner to be a "geniune" URL that stays in the address bar and is search-friendly.
  4. If this is possible, then preferably the username would NOT be case sensitive in the URL. Would this be the case?
  5. (Please note that I searched Google for "allintitle: URL blog site:vbulletin.com/forum." I found plenty of obsolete threads on, "How to simplify blog URLs," but nothing less than one year old.)
2. "Latest blogs" theme pictures on Home page. (Not just avatars.) My plan is primarily a Blog site. (Forum and wiki would be secondary.) I would like my Home page to look something like http://Wordpress.com/index.php. I.e., the Home page should show several of the latest blog-posts--including whatever photo the respective blogger chose to illustrate his latest blog-post. I suppose I can make do with the avatars. But, my question is:
  1. Can members upload an illustration for each blog post?
  2. If so, can these illustrations show on my Home page?
  3. If so, URL(s) to example site(s) would be appreciated. (It does not matter if the 'example' sites place the CMS or blog home page on the Home level or not--just so long as you assure me it can be done.)
Thank you.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Blog Modifying the contents of the Blog widget on the Blog page محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 08-04-2010 05:20 AM
CMS Home page and Blog Issue محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 07-10-2010 05:40 PM
Blog Add Tag Cloud on Blog Home page محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 03-31-2010 06:10 AM
Blog Blog as home page and making it site only blow محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 12-23-2009 12:30 PM
Move vbulletin/blog from home page محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 08-05-2009 09:50 AM

الساعة الآن 07:22 AM