إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 09-29-2010, 03:10 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Getting a new board up and running, just installed it to my server, and 8 hours later my host shut everything down. They claimed it was because the server load was getting so huge that it was slowing everything down (it's a shared hosting situation)...

So...what happened here? These are the numbers for Sunday (the day before we put it up) and Monday (boards went live around 1am, and went down 8hours later).

Sunday: Hits:95 (0.12%) Files:69 (0.16%) Pages:31 (1.91%) Visits:27 (3.59%) Sites: 37 (2.74%) KBytes:22082 (0.99%)
Monday: Hits:62503 (78.48%) Files:28252 (64.24%) Pages:802 (49.48%) Visits:175 (23.24%) Sites:112 (8.29%) KBytes:152996 (6.87%)

We were running vBulletin Version 3.8, and the only products we had running were a youtube embedder (not a rehoster) and the "Live Topic" mod that I have running on three other boards with no issues.

this was one of the messages I got from the techs at the host:
Quote:
Please keep in mind that vBulletin is very database intensive and can easily drive up system load. It's not so much the amount of traffic, rather the type of traffic it is ("plain text" pages versus "image heavy" pages versus "database intensive" pages, or any combination thereof.

So, is there something I may have missed? Or do these numbers seem right?

Oh, and this is a community of no more than a dozen people.....

Thank you for any guidance to trying to sort this out...
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة