إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: أبواب الألمنيوم الخارجية في مصر من الوسولوشن حلّ مثالي للأناقة والأمان (آخر رد :احمد عبدالخالق 15)       :: المواد العطرية من الأراضي (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: تفسير حلم اكل البيض المسلوق (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: الدفن في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: مزايا تخزين الاثاث بالخبر (آخر رد :رودى طه)       :: ارخص شركة تخزين اثاث بالقطيف (آخر رد :رودى طه)       :: طرق تخزين العفش بالاحساء (آخر رد :رودى طه)       :: تعليم التجويد (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: نصائح اختيار شركة لإدارة حسابات وإعلانات السوشيال ميديا (آخر رد :حسن سليمة)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 09-28-2010, 01:10 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,612
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

ماذا يريد رئيس جهاز القمع ونفايات أمن الدولة المدعو خليفة بن عبدالله بن محمد بن ابراهيم بن خالد بن علي آل خليفة؟؟؟

هل يريد رئيس جهاز الأمن الوطني "القمع " تكرار أخطاء وإجرام أجداده التي أدت إلى عزل الحاكم عيسى بن علي ؟؟؟

هل يريد إعادة ما قام به أجداده "الخالدان" ابراهيم وسلمان وأبوهما خالد بن علي (أخو الحاكم المقبور عيسى بن علي).

في عام 1923م حدثت انتفاضة في جزيرة سترة بعد قيام "الخالدان" ابراهيم وسلمان أبناء خالد بن علي وبمساعدة الفداوية بقتل 12 رجل من جزيرة سترة ظلما، وقد أدت هذه الانتفاضة إلى إجبار المعتمد البريطاني للتوصية بعزل الحاكم عيسى بن علي بعد 50 عاما قضاها في ظلم وقتل البحارنه.

يمكن قراءة المراسلات المبينة بالأسفل التي عنونها مؤلف الكتاب بـ " انتفاضة سترة" Bahrain : the ruling family of al-khalifah, Edied by Alan de Lacy Rush, 1991

Public Disturbances and Sitrah Outrage

Letter from Major C. K. Daly, Political Agent, Bahrain, to
Lieutenant-Colonel A. P. Trevor, C. S. I., C.I.E, Resident in the Persian Gulf, No. 13-C., dated the 13th January 1924 ( Confidential).

Outrage in Sitrah

I have the honour to forward a petition presented to me by representatives of the Baharneh Community who desired me to forward it to you.

During the past nine months five armed attacks by Sunnis on Shiahs have occurred resulting in about twelve deaths and a number of serious injuries. This does not include the deaths during the Manameh riot in May last.
You will remember that the attack on ‘Ali the Sheikh inflicted a light monetary fine on the leader of the Dowasir, who was responsible.
Shortly after an ‘Alim and another person were murdered. For this crime nobody was apprehended, although it is beyond doubt that the Dowasir were the offenders.
As a result of the previous attack on Sitrah, the Sheikh, much against his sympathies, sentenced one son of Sheikh Khalid to deportation for life, and another for deportation for one year to the mainland.

It is evident that suc light punishment for so serious a crime has encouraged the perpetration of this further outrage.
The first deportee is detained in India at the expense of the Bahrein Government, and is probably in greater comfort than previous to the crime. The other went, with some followers, to a place on the mainland which is within four hours of Bahrein, to which it has been customary to go for hawking expeditions. He may said, therefore, to have escaped all punishment. From this place he returned and took part in the recent outrage. Sheikh Khalid and his son Ibrahim have been importuning Sheikh Hamad and myself for some time past, for the returned from India of his son, although he knows he was sentenced to deportation for life and has been absent only a few months.

Sheikh Hamad is due back from Lingah to-day. I fear that he will not take any action in the present matter which will have the desired effect of putting a stop to these outrages. He is fully aware of the necessity of doing so, but I am convinced he fears for his personnel safety, and is afraid that if he sentenced any member of his family to death for murder, he would start a blood feud among Al Khalifah, which is in fact by no means improbable, although I think it highly unlikely. He is of course unpopular with his family, who are constantly set against him by Sheikh Isa and his wife and Sheikh Abdulla. They are also not unnaturally displeased with his efforts to curtail the constant oppression of his subjects, the difficulties of his position are very apparent, still, I think, if he had the courage to assert himself, all such opposition would quickly disappear. On the other hand, the difficulties of Hamad’s position does not seem to me to justify our countenancing continued inability to deal justly with his subjects. His difficulties are largely the result of his endeavours to carry out the reforms desired by his Majesty’s Government, wich he is without doubt endeavouring to do. At the same time, any scheme of reforms aimed at the improvement of the status of the oppressed Shiahs of Bahrein, is rendered perfectly useless as long as their lives are in constant jeopardy. Of what avail is Hamad’s Court, in which for the first time Bahreinis have an opportunity of obtaining redress, if after decisions therein, the witnesses can be murdered with impunity?
Sheikh Muhammad, who has been acting for Hamad in the latter’s absence, has been unable to induce any of the accused to surrender themselves, certainly not the case. They have sent him messages to the effect that they are wlling to appear before the ‘Shara’ Court, but inasmuch as no member of Al Khalifah has ever becon condemned before that court, although several have the matter in the guise of religious scruple.

Yesterday the Chief Qadhi called on me and expressed his abhorrence of the outrage, and said he had no doubt that Sheikh Khalid’s sons and their followers were guilty.
I endeavoured, therefore, to ascertain how he would be likely to dispose of the case if it went before him. He proceeded to give a number of ingenious reasons why it would probably be impossible for him to give an effective decision.

He stated without hesitation that this was a Political crime, the punishment for which should dealt out by the Ruler, or failing him, His Majesty’s Government. He added ‘ Great Britain has protected these Islands for 96 years. She placed Sheikh Isa and his descendants in power on condition that they should rule with justice. They have failed to do so and your Government has neglected the matter. The policy of your Government is beyond understanding in these matters. She is responsible for the maintenance of order in Bahrein. Do they fear Mustafa Kamal Pasha, that they don’t force order? What more obvious reasons can they need than these outrages. Bahrein needs direct rule by a strong Government until a Ruler can be taught how to govern. I told all this to Sir Percy Cox many years ago”.

How far the Qadhi is sincere in his statements one cannot say, but he is without doubt the most experienced and educated man in Bahrein.
Several deputations of Baharneh have called at the agency. They all satate that his Majesty’s Government is pledged to remove gross oppression. They quoted replies to questions in the petitions as assurances of adequate protection. They are deriving considerable support from the Persian Shiah community, with whom the Baharneh are much inter-married. The Persians are making political capital out of our alleged connivance at the murders of Shiahs, and there are rumours that alarmist reports have been sent to Teheran to this effect. Doubtless, there will be the usual crop of anti-British articles in the Persian Press.

Letter from Hon’ble Lieutenant-Colonel A. P. Trevor, C. S. I., C.I.E, Political Resident in the Persian Gulf, No. 89-S, dated Bushire, the 2nd ( received 11th ) February 1924 ( Confidential).

Subject : Sunni and Shiah troubles in Bahrein

1. In continuation and in amplification of my telegram No. 166, dated 30th January 1924, I have the honour to submit, for the information of the Government of India, the following report on the recent outrage by Sunni tribesmen, at the instigation of members of the Al Khalifa family, against the Shiah Baharnah population at Sitrah.

2. In my letter No. 56-S, dated 17th January, I reported the matter up to the time when Sheikh Hamad returned to Bahrein, declared he would do whatevr Government ordered, and arrested three or four men who were not the ringleaders in the outrage. As mentioned in my telegram No. 88, dated 15th January , I had been waitng for an opportunity to go Bahrain since the 13 th January, but for various reasons connected in the main with the lighting and buoying arrangements which it is unnecessary to detail, the “Lawrence” was not available. However, directly after the receipt of Government of India telegram, No. 195, dated 21st January, I telegraphed to th Commander of H. M. S. “ Crocus”, the only one of His Majesty’s ships in the Gulf at the moment, and he kindly consented to take me over.

3. I arrived at Bahrein about midday of the 25th January, and I landed and went to the Agency to devise some arrangement by which Sheikh hamad, who was naturally very nervous of running contrary to the views of the entire Khalifa family, could be brought up to thr scratch. This was duly arranged it was decided to call Sheikh Hamad, who had gone to his country house at Saughair, to visit me at the agency at 10 A.M on the 26th January and bring his uncle, Sheikh Khalid, who was living at Riffa, a few miles from Saghair, with him. This was done.

4. The next morning the news of my arrival having been noised abroad among the Bahranah, the latter began dropping into the Agency by twos and threes from an early hour. By 9 o’clock the whole place, inner courtyard inside the house, compound and every available open space within sight was swarming with Bahranah who all started shouting ‘Justice’ and other words to the same effect—shouting perhaps is too strong a word: groaning or moaning the words might be more suitable. Sheikh Hamad did not arrive till about 11 owing partly difficulty in getting Sheikh Khalid to come and partly to the bad state of the road due to extraordinarily heavy rains which have fallen this cold weather over the North-Western end of the Gulf. The groaning and moaning of the Bahranah went on continuously till Sheikh Hamad’s arrival and at very frequent intervals after until nearly 2 o’clock, after Sheikh Hamad’s departure, when the Baharnah were with difficulty persuaded to leave the Agency. The had evidently decided to have a day out and most of the shops were closed while demonstration was going on. It may be mentioned here that the result of the support which we have given to the Baharnah during the past two or three years and the introduction of reforms, was very apparent in this demonstration. The Baharnah would no more have dare to do such a thing a few years ago than fly over the moon.

5. Sheikh Hamad, as mentioned above, arrived about 11 and the Political Agent and I had a lengthy interview with him; in which by stating that I had been sent specially by the Government to go into the affair and assuming a mysterious air on the subject of the intentions of Government in regard to the case we were able to thoroughly frighten Sheikh Hamad who agreed that he would try the men he had arrested and also the ringleaders who had absconded in absentia, and if he found them guilty inflict severe and deterrent punishments. In regard to Sheikh Ibrahim and the other son of Sheikh Khalid, he agreed to inflict a very severo punishment ( which except for the confiscation of their property and the resumption of their allowances would be nominal as he could not get hold of them) and offer a reward for their apprehension. This we thought would meet the case as it would effectively prevent them from returning to Bahrein which was our principal object. Sheikh Hamad also agreed that Sheikh Muhammad bin Isa, who had been carrying on the administration during his absence, had behaved very badly, and said he would reprimand him very severely and tell him that if he did not play up to the reform Government he would lose his allowances.

6. After the interview with Sheikh Hamad was over, Sheikh Khalid was called on. He is very old man and was already alarmed thinking he might be arrested and deported forthwith. He at once agreed to come and live Muharraq—having been given the choice of living there or in Manamah – on a reduce allowance, and declared he would discourage his sons and followers from such acts in future. As there are still a good number of bad characters in Riffa, Sheikh Hamad agreed to send out some one he could trust to the place to keep them in order.

7. After my return I received a telegram from the Political Agent saying that the trial bad passed off successfully , and subsequently a letter, No. 32-O., dated on 29th January, a copy of which is annexed, reporting the result of the trial. It will be seen from this that Sheikh Hamad sentenced Sheikh Ibrahim and certain others who had absconded to the death penalty and confiscated their property which is to be used to pay double blood-money to the relatives of the murdered people, and offered a reward of Rs. 20000 for their apprehension.

He further sentenced various persons to varying terms of imprisonment from 10 years to 6 months.
In doing this Sheikh Hamad has acted up to the promises to me and punished the offenders in an exemplary manner which will, I hope have deterrent effect and tend to prevent future outrages of the sort. I think Sheikh Hamad deserves commendation for this, as he is acting directly contrary to the traditions of his family and to the views of its living members.

Letter from Hon’ble the Political Resident in the Persian Gulf, No. 108-S, dated Bushire, the 9th ( received 16th ) February 1924.

Subject : Sunni and Shiah troubles in Bahrein

1. In continuation of my letter No. 89-S, dated 2nd February 1924, on the subject of the Sitrah outrage, I have the honour to forward herewith the list of punishments awarded by Sheikh Hamad which was inadvertently omitted by the Political agent in his memorandum 32-C, owing probably to the necessity of haste in order to catch the mail.

2. Major Daly now reports:-
‘The names of the persons sentenced are as follows:-
(1) To suffer death penalty, if caught, and confiscation of all property in Bahrein—
Selman bin Khalid
Ibrahim bin Khalid
Abdur Razzak
Nasir bin Ahmed
Selman bin Mudhi
Ahmed Ruwaihi
Of course the above, Selman bin Khalid and Abdur Razzak were already under sentence of one year’s banishment, when they returned and committed this crime.

(2) Salim bin Ambur ( personal sevant of Selaman bin Khalid), 10 years.
(3) Ibrahim bu Mubarak bu Khammas, 8 years.
(4) Habib Hasawi, Hussain Hasawi, Abu Humaideh, each 3 years.
(5) Jasim bin Abdulla Daghath, 2 years.
(6) Khalifah Abu Shahab, Abdulla bin Muhammad bin Shuhab, Marzook bin Khahmis, each 6 months.

3. Major Daly was present during the trial as some of the prisoners were Nejdis and Hassawis. He says that the trial was conducted by Major Sheikh Hamad very properly and the evidence against the accused ws very strong. He himself kept a memorandum of the statements of witnesses and considers the sentences passed just and reasonable and in accordance with law.

4. The political Agent adds ‘In connection with the above outrage Sheikh Hamad informed me yesterday that he had been forced to the conclusion that the whole affair had been got up by Sheikh Basa and his party among Al Khalifeh and that undoubtedly Abdulla had known that it would occur after his departure to Persia. Originally Abdulla was to have proceeded on a hawking trip alone, and Sheikh Hamad thinks the outrage was timed to come off then as Abdulla would only agree to it when he was out of Bahrein, he knowing that he would fall under suspicion. Later the plans were changed and he had to go with Hamad, so that the perpetrators had to commit the crime in the absence of Hamad also. Hamad says that he is the more convinced that Sheikh Isa ( instigated by his wife as usual) was at the bottom of the affair, as they have been sending people to the Baharnah saying that, until they combined with the Sunnis to ask for rule to restored to Sheikh Isa, they would not be safe and Hamad could not protect them. Hamad also thinks that the party from Qatar had the assistance of a certain number of Nejdis who are known to have joined up with them, probably with Bin Saud’s consent’. I have instructed Major Daly to take an opportunity to see Sheikh Isa and warn him from me that he will be well advised to refrain from mixing himself up in any more intrigues. As Sheikh Isa well remembers Colonel Prideaux and has a wholesome fear of him, I added that it may have a good effect on the obstinate old gentleman to inform him that Colonel Prideaux will succeed me in April. It also seems desirable, if Sheikh Abdulla is found instigating crimes or mixing himself up in intrigues and evidence is brought forward to prove it, that he should be advised to reside outside Bahrein for a time, I presume if Sheikh Hamad states officially that Sheikh Abdulla’s intrigues against him are insupportable, that he is unable to deal with him to the British Government , I can, after evidence has been taken on oath that he is conducting himself so as to dangerous to peace and good order, issue an order under Article 21 (i) of the Bahrein Order in Council directing Sheikh Abdulla to reside elsewhere for two years.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة