إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 09-10-2010, 01:30 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I'm a newbie to vBulletin, but I've been a C, C++, C# software developer for about 20 years.

On a forum that I'm a member of, the owner asked me to come in to spruce it up a little. He set me up with his administrator password for the site, and I went in.

Wow! Everything looks so awkward! It says we are using v4.0.1, but until I get him to send me the email address and license number for his product, I have to post here.

I downloaded the latest help file (vBulletin 3.7), but I can't see on here how to edit basic things like our site's logo, background image, etc. Should I be FTP-ing into the Host site to get to these?

Also, there doesn't seem to be a way for a newbie like me to *test* a feature. The site is live, and I really don't want to test out on the live site. Are there ways to play around with this?

I guess I need a crash course!

Extra Question: I noticed that now I have the ability to *change* a person's username. What does this do? Does it really change their username or does it switch all of the existing data to the new field? Example: Say I'm looking at JonDoe's profile, and I modify it to JD01 - does all of JonDoe's information save over to JD01 or is it copied into a new record called JD01? These are the kinds of things I do not want to simply experiment with on a live site.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة