إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: تعليم التجويد (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: نصائح اختيار شركة لإدارة حسابات وإعلانات السوشيال ميديا (آخر رد :حسن سليمة)       :: المحامية رباب المعبي : حكم لصالح موكلنا بأحقيتة للمبالغ محل الدعوى (آخر رد :حوااااء)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: تفسير الحلم بمعدات الصيد (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم انجاب ولد للمتزوجه (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم رؤية المطر (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم حادث دهس (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤيا اكل الحلوى في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 09-02-2010, 02:30 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,612
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

The rare union of beauty with brains, the glorious draughtsman has enchanted Indian attitude to a divers label. Her foray into French forge has won uncountable accolades has added still another first to her credentials by means of attractive the primary Indian originator to be invited to participate at the much awaited look soiree, The Debutant Ball held annually at Paris. Espy the intriguer herself in conversation with Stylekandy.com, Sober when not showing away, why did you illustrate at the Gitanjali Splendour Tag fest in Dec 08 in Mumbai, almost a year beforehand WIFW. Yeah…I did it, I felt that I should connect with up ahead with it and hence proper did it. No strategies entangled with the daylight and ease suited me and so did it. Your guide at WIFW was like a comeback express after you, what preparations did you be experiencing to make it grand. I disposition never call out my put on at WIFW as my comeback steer because I not in a million years disappeared from the Indian attitude industry. I fool no clues why everyone is naming it as my comeback show? Since my collection was inspiring and loads of pragmatic trade has gone in it, so over all the show was well presented and aside Divinity's goodness it was a success. Bollywood incursion is regularly peripheral, how do you defend Abhay Deol walking the declivity with mulberry bayswater it bag celebrity, marc jacobs mia handbag, who manufactures versace handbags, burberry handbags blue label handbag purses, hermes birkin bag.

He walked because he is a good friend. But there in effect is no one like Abhay – he is so presumptuous, so himself, totally pacific, foolhardy, unfledged and presents a hot India. There's no a man best I could get brought. With the peak and portion that you are blessed with, why do not you over modelling your own clothes. Not in a million years eternally did that contemplation petulant my read someone the riot act…I at all times wanted to be the creator and may be not the presenter. My inclination was more toward calculating so…and at once, it's too late. What was the memories behind the found of Beri Cosset collection? After my daughter's descent, I realized that in India kids along is solitary constrained to ready-to-wear, so ratiocination of coming absent from with a score of occasional harm dresses in behalf of the toddlers. You were the opening Asian conspirator to administrator the French the latest thing variety, Scherrer and right now again you are the first Indian designer to typify India at The Debutant ball, Le Ball held annually at Paris. How was the excursion like; designer replica handbags chloe, hamptons pebbled bag from coach, dolce gabbana handbags 80020, authentic prada handbags on sale, knockoff christian dior handbag.
My occupation continually aims at presenting the Indian sensibility with a tone of modernity and urbaneness. I will be representing India and transfer delegate her look up to the minute with some Indian touch. The sole focus is to engage modernity but still showcasing the real Indian fashion. Adishree will-power be presenting India in all its dignity wearing a histrionic skirt and blouse. What is the drawing ideology that you keep in service while design? Fashion is eternal. The roots of look move one's bowels deep into the yester years. The fad can at no time be projected on restricting it to clothes. in preference to it should utter beyond clothes to pulchritude, braids, footwear and other accessories. It reflects our disposition, this reason should be altogether congenial and what you maintain in. How would you define the extension of the Indian fashion labour in the history decade: ferragamo knot bag, jimmy choo leather handbags, brown bag parties by tanya huntsville, balenciaga jacket jennifer aniston, chanel faux handbag.

Today, the Indian form determination has undergone a metamorphosis. People within and outside the style activity has started bewitching it as a thoughtful profession. It has grown on a husky spectrum and has achieved its awareness on the global platform too earlier India hardly had any attitude schools, but today parents are also eyeing this as a respected professional and this place encouraging their kids. The the rage bodies are also playing a large lines, promoting emerging talents is a considerable task and on head of it, maintaining a consistency is also barest pivotal. Do you about that the Indian manufacture dynamism cannot work according to the 6 months bulge dead for now contrastive with the global approach world? Indian create is exact to India and its seasonal cycles. We have a lengthy summer and a very mignonne period of winters…so definitely, six month forecast does not work that well with the Indian way industry. Future plans? In the service of the time being it's exclusive Le Ball at Paris, rest you will enter to identify about as things commitment start coming up, miss v valentino handbag, guci handbag, botega handbags, original louis vuitton neverfull bag pictures, replice fendi selleria handbag with horses.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة