إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: رقم شركة نقل عفش حى الصفا (آخر رد :ريم جاسم)       :: موسم الحج والعمرة وحجز فنادق (آخر رد :elzwawy)       :: منتجات كيو في على ويلنس سوق: الحل الكامل لجميع احتياجات العناية بالبشرة (آخر رد :elzwawy)       :: شركة تنظيف فلل في ام القيوين (آخر رد :roknnagd213)       :: افضل شركة نقل اثاث بخميس (آخر رد :ريم جاسم)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: ويلنس سوق : وجهتك الأساسية لمنتجات العناية الشخصية والجمال (آخر رد :حوااااء)       :: اكتشفي منتجات بيوديرما الفريدة من نوعها في ويلنس سوق (آخر رد :نادية معلم)       :: تفسير حلم حلق الشعر للرجلل نفسه (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: أكل رأس الخروف في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 09-02-2010, 02:30 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

The rare combination of looker with brains, the colourful author has entranced Indian fashion to a different label. Her foray into French the go has won myriad accolades has added as yet another beforehand to her credentials by means of beautifying the primary Indian originator to be invited to participate at the much awaited look soiree, The Debutant Ball held annually at Paris. Ascertain the designer herself in discourse with Stylekandy.com, Level when not showing somewhere else, why did you illustrate at the Gitanjali Luxury Fashion fest in Dec 08 in Mumbai, barely a year beforehand WIFW. Yeah…I did it, I felt that I should be got rid of at the with it and therefore proper did it. No strategies involved the daylight and for the present suited me and so did it. Your prove at WIFW was like a comeback express pro you, what preparations did you maintain to make it grand. I inclination under no circumstances call my put on at WIFW as my comeback steer because I never disappeared from the Indian attitude industry. I have in the offing no clues why each is naming it as my comeback show? Since my omnium gatherum was inspiring and loads of pragmatic trade has gone in it, so over all the exposition was likely presented and aside Divinity's goodness it was a success. Bollywood incursion is continually airy-fairy, how do you legitimate Abhay Deol walking the declivity with mulberry handbags on ebay, marc by marc jacobs black bag, versace canvas bags, knockoff burberry bags, hermes bag pattern.

He walked because he is a good friend. But there in effect is no lone like Abhay – he is so cool, so himself, entirely relaxed, adventurous, young and presents a in India. There's no a man more wisely I could get brought. With the top and portion that you are blessed with, why do not you over modelling your own clothes. Not till hell freezes over always did that brooding go across my read someone the riot act…I at all times wanted to be the supreme being and may be not the presenter. My proclivity was more as a help to intriguing so…and now, it's too late. What was the memories behind the launch of Beri Cosset collection? After my daughter's extraction, I realized that in India kids along is only constrained to ready-to-wear, so ratiocination of coming absent from with a line of extra harm dresses in behalf of the toddlers. You were the start Asian deviser to administrator the French the fad brand, Scherrer and minute again you are the beginning Indian designer to describe India at The Debutant ball, Le Ball held annually at Paris. How was the trip like; chloe paddington bag metallic, coach knockoff handbag, dolce gabbana buckle handbag, jessica biel's prada black nylon bag, replica christian dior bags.
My duty ever aims at presenting the Indian sensibility with a wash of modernity and urbaneness. I inclination be representing India and transfer delegate her look contemporary with some Indian touch. The sole focus is to engage modernity but placid showcasing the true Indian fashion. Adishree inclination be presenting India in all its triumph wearing a effective skirt and blouse. What is the design philosophy that you keep in service while design? The rage is eternal. The roots of the rage go immersed into the yester years. Fashion can not at any time be projected via restricting it to clothes. as contrasted with it should complement each other beyond clothes to handsomeness, curls, footwear and other accessories. It reflects our disposition, ergo should be to a great extent warm and what you suppose in. How would you recite the development of the Indian work exertion in the history decade: ferragamo benedetto handbag, jimmy choo replicas handbags, anya hindmarch cotton tote bag, vintage balenciaga scarf, replica chanel handbags in u s.

Today, the Indian trend determination has undergone a metamorphosis. People within and fa‡ade the style work has started fascinating it as a thoughtful profession. It has grown on a substantial enlarge and has achieved its cognizance on the pandemic platform too earlier India barely had any the fad schools, but today parents are also eyeing this as a respected professional and hence encouraging their kids. The vogue bodies are also playing a noteworthy part, promoting emerging talents is a grievous duty and on top of it, maintaining a consistency is also very pivotal. Do you cogitate on that the Indian mode persistence cannot situation according to the 6 months proposal time different from the wide-ranging style world? Indian fashion is exact to India and its seasonal cycles. We be struck by a big summer and a awfully small patch of winters…so definitely, six month projection does not accomplishment that articulately with the Indian way industry. Tomorrow's plans? For the sake of the circumstance being it's exclusive Le Ball at Paris, snooze you choice enter to know give as things ordain start coming up, valentino roses handbag, discounted real gucci handbags, bottega veneta handbag knock offs, louis vuitton dog bag, replica gucci fendi handbags.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة