إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: التداول والأسهم: دليل شامل (آخر رد :محمد العوضي)       :: ما هي الأسهم؟ (آخر رد :محمد العوضي)       :: توكيل ata: الجودة والاحترافية في خدمات الصيانة (آخر رد :مصطفيي)       :: افضل شركة وساطة (آخر رد :doaa nile7)       :: صيانة تورنيدو مصر: الجودة والاعتمادية في خدمة العملاء (آخر رد :مصطفيي)       :: كورس تحسين محركات البحث (seo) للمبتدئين (آخر رد :حسن سليمة)       :: رحلة انقاص وزنك تبدأ مع الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: جهاز كشف الذهب الألماني فالك الصقر (آخر رد :بندر عسيري)       :: دراسة جدوى زراعة الحناء: فرص استثمارية واعدة في صناعة التجميل (آخر رد :مصطفيي)       :: تسجيل حساب المواطن: الخطوة الأولى نحو الاستفادة من الدعم الحكومي (آخر رد :مصطفيي)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 08-04-2010, 01:20 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Please STOP buying from those Cheater They Trick me and the Take my money and they don't send me any thing
Please send this to everybody and put this warning in everywhere, I was one of their victims and by the way they are from Nigeria and they will pay the first time to UK then they will say that they are in business trip and you have to transfer more money to pay the fees but this time you should pay the boss at Nigeria then they will send you a fake shipment company with tracking number and this will make you happy but they will accuse you that you make an agreement with the first person you deal with and the boss will get angry from you and he will ask you to pay more for the extra mobiles shipped to you by mistake then you will check with that shipment tracking number then you can see that the quantity increased again and again. At the end you will get nothing from them at all
I started my order with 4 Iphines 4g and I end up with 52 phones shipped by mistake as they claim and they will ask for more money

So, please never trust them all and by the way not only those people all the Iphone sells are fraudulent and they are big net of cheaters Be aware from them.

Personally I lose almost 4000 USD and I get nothing from them So I like to tell you my story with them to take care and never believe them even though they claim that they are Muslims don't believe on them.

Please translate this Story to Arabic and send it to everybody you Know and by the way they are targeting Arab people and you will notice that most of their Advertisements in Arab Forums

Please I don't want this to stop here send it in every where just to protect Muslims and your brother from those bunch of fraudulent.

Their boss name: John Peter
E-mail: [email protected]
Or
E-mail: [email protected]

boss details you need to make the payment...
Receiver's name - Gabriel Robbert
Address - 15 cole street,maryland
State - lagos
Zipcode - 23401
Country - Nigeria
AMOUNT : $2000usd
You will have to add this security XXXX QUESTION and ANSWER when making the payment.
QUESTION NAME.....Best colour
ANSWER..................Blue

The first UK account details:
Below is our accountant details you need to send the payment to via western union money transfer..

Receivers name : Kirk Declan

Address:108 commercial street
City : Edinburgh
State : Scotland
Zipcode : EH6 6NF

Amount : $990usd which is equals 650 pounds

Please vist this XXXsite:
Dagrin Trager - CELLPRO LIMITED - [email protected] - Registered No.05889623 - Anti-Fraud International
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة