إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: معنى الحمل في المنام للعزباء (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الولد للمطلقة (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الطعن بالسكين (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: التداول والأسهم: دليل شامل (آخر رد :محمد العوضي)       :: ما هي الأسهم؟ (آخر رد :محمد العوضي)       :: توكيل ata: الجودة والاحترافية في خدمات الصيانة (آخر رد :مصطفيي)       :: افضل شركة وساطة (آخر رد :doaa nile7)       :: صيانة تورنيدو مصر: الجودة والاعتمادية في خدمة العملاء (آخر رد :مصطفيي)       :: كورس تحسين محركات البحث (seo) للمبتدئين (آخر رد :حسن سليمة)       :: رحلة انقاص وزنك تبدأ مع الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 07-20-2010, 06:30 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Unless I missed the memo stating that it can't be done with current technology, I admit that I'm both a vBnoob, NOT smarter than a fifth grader, and:

I would appreciate instruction, or advice, regarding the procedure needed to successfully import the information that was presented through the use of vBJournal in my former installation of vBulletin 3.6.8, into the VB Blog of my working installation of vBulletin Publishing Suite, version 4.0.5.

It took me six months months of trying, and the release of vBulletin 4.0.5 Publishing Suite, before I finally managed to successfully upgrade an installation of vBulletin version 3.6.8 to vBulletin 4.0.5... without bringing along the content provided by the installation of vBJournal that's a part of the 3.6.8 installation.

At the moment, I have three installations of vBulletin. The original 3.6.8 installation. A 3.8.5 installation, which is an updated installation of the 3.6.8 installation. And a working installation of vBulletion 4.05 Publishing Suite. vBJournal was working without any apparent problems in both the 3.6.8 and 3.86 before I turned them off with the completion of the upgrade to 4.0.5 PS.

Working with backup copies of the 3.8.5 installation and the 4.0.5 installation, I've tried several times to utilize IMPEX to import the vBJournal data from the 3.8.5 installation into the 4.0.5 installation, but nothing happens after I select the vBJournal module, and initiate the import. There is no response whatsoever.

At the moment, I am prepared to try again, but before continuing, I'm hoping that someone with who has successfully imported vBJournal into vBulletin 4.0.5 PS's VB Blog will evaluate the following, and provide instructions or advice as to how to proceed.

1. vBulletin 3.6.9 installed to /public_html/vb368, with an SQL database titled, vb368. The installation is in working order, but plugins and forum are turned off.

2. VBulletin 3.8.5 installed to /public_html/vb385, with an SQL database titled, vb385. This installation is an updated installation of vb368. The installation is in working order, but plugins and forum are turned off.

3. VBulletin 4.0.5 PS installed to /public_html/vb405, with an SQL database titled, vb405. This installation is an upgraded installation of vb385. The installation is in working order, but plugins and forum are turned off. I've not touched the settings for VB Journal in the AdminCP.

4. IMPEX, Revision: 2282, with ALL of it's available scripts/modules, has been installed to /public_html/vb405/ and appears in the the AdminCP of the vb405 installation.

How exactly do I proceed from here with importing the vBJournal data from either one of the vb368 or vb385 installations, into the vb405 installation's VB Blog?
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة