إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: طرق تخزين العفش بالاحساء (آخر رد :رودى طه)       :: تعليم التجويد (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: نصائح اختيار شركة لإدارة حسابات وإعلانات السوشيال ميديا (آخر رد :حسن سليمة)       :: المحامية رباب المعبي : حكم لصالح موكلنا بأحقيتة للمبالغ محل الدعوى (آخر رد :حوااااء)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: تفسير الحلم بمعدات الصيد (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم انجاب ولد للمتزوجه (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم رؤية المطر (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم حادث دهس (آخر رد :نوران نور)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 07-13-2010, 11:10 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,612
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I'm paying someone to move my 3.6.4 version to a new server so that I can upgrade it to version 4....this is becuase of the PHP and MySQL requirements.

The new server is running PHP 5 and MySQL 4.....

The old server is not.....so thus the move...

OK...so now everything from my 3.6.4 has been moved to the new server.....and now I want to test....so I'm accessing via the IP address because the site is not live and the DNS has not been moved.

I go to the site I see my VB CLOSED MESSAGE!!!!

So I try to get to my ADMIN CP to log in..

I put in the URL to the ADMIN CP...and I get the log in page.

I put in my username and password and it say welcome back Kirk Voclain and you are going to be re-directed.

It does and then I get re-directed BACK to the ADMIN LOG IN PAGE with no username and password.....

I put it in again and now I get this database error message:

Quote:
“Invalid SQL:
SELECT subscriptionlog.userid, subscriptionlog.subscriptionid, subscription.subscriptionid, subscriptionlog.expirydate,
user.userid, user.username
FROM subscriptionlog AS subscriptionlog, subscription AS subscription
LEFT JOIN user AS user ON (subscriptionlog.userid = user.userid)
WHERE subscriptionlog.status != ‘0’ AND subscriptionlog.subscriptionid = subscription.subscriptionid AND user.userid = 151 AND subscriptionlog.expirydate < 1286817944
ORDER BY subscriptionlog.expirydate ASC LIMIT 5;
MySQL Error : Unknown column ‘subscriptionlog.userid’ in ‘on clause’”
This is because mysql 5 doesn’t allow a join using comma anymore. It can be fixed by modifiyng
“FROM subscriptionlog AS subscriptionlog, subscription AS subscription” to
“FROM subscriptionlog AS subscriptionlog JOIN subscription AS subscription”.

So...I just go to the HOME PAGE...and try to log in there....put in my username and password and it's trying to send me back to the ACTIVE URL...not the IP URL.....could this be why I'm getting the above message?

I'm dead in the water here......because now the SiTE MOVERS are saying they think that the 3.6.4 version of VB is not compatable with the upgraded PHP and MySQL and want to do the upgrade with out testing and getting this thing working first.

WHAT DO YA'LL RECCOMEND?????

HELP...I'm trying like crazy to get this working again and the clock is ticking!!!!

Thanks in advance for all your suggestions.

Kirk
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة