إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: تفسير حلم الحامل بالجماع مع غير زوجها (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الرياح (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: احدث موديلات جاكيت رسمي رجالي,اجمل موديلات جاكيت رسمي رجالي,ارخص اسعار جاكيت رسمي (آخر رد :بوابة الصين العربية)       :: مباشرات ومباشرين ضيافة قهوجي في جدة 0539307706 (آخر رد :ksa ads)       :: تفسير رؤية الشخص يبكي في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير ركوب السيارة في المقعد الخلفي مع شخص اعرفه (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: صبابين و قهوجين ضيافه مباشر و قهوجي في جده 0552137702 (آخر رد :ksa ads)       :: تفسير حلم رؤية الجن (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير ركوب حصان في الحلم (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم القنفذ (آخر رد :نوران نور)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 07-03-2010, 06:00 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Hi all,

This is my first installation of a vBulleting board. I'm running vBulletin 4.0.3 and would like to have a multi language site, at the moment I've installed both the ISO-8859-1 Spanish charset and the UTF-8 charset language, the mysql DB is set for UTF-8 and the charset on the forum options is also set for UTF-8 however when we select the UTF-8 Spanish language, everything works well on the threads and posts but on the forum software (template side) the chars are all weird for the special chars. If on the other hand we change the language to the one based on ISO-8859-1 the template bits will work correctly but not the threads and posts. I've tried so many ways to try and sort this out that I'm currently thinking of reinstalling the forum software as ISO rather than UTF-8 as the last option but I'm wondering if any of you guys has any other ideas that may be simpler than a reinstall with all the troubles that will carry.

The second question is a rather simpler one, I've tried pretty much all the stylevars on the site but can't seem to find where to edit the text color on the title text box when you're creating a new thread or posting a new post, the color is black when all the rest of the colors are white and I want to keep the background of that text area black like the other text areas, doesn't make any sense for it to have to be white, but even if so, when you click it goes gray and its still very hard to read the text as you type it.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards

Ruddy
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك