إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: تفسير حلم سقوط سن واحد سفلي في اليد (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسيرحلم الزواج للمتزوجة (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم دورة المياه للعزباء (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: السياحة في مصر للعوائل (آخر رد :emad100)       :: رؤية طائرة في السماء في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رحلة انقاص وزنك تبدأ مع الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: شركة سنت الفندقية (آخر رد :ريم جاسم)       :: الحمل في المنام للمطلقة (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم منزل جديد (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: المحكمة في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 06-23-2010, 01:50 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Hi
I am just writing to vent my anger at the latest 4.0.4 mess. Your changelogs, although improved, are still a complete joke tbh. I have been discovering issues that should never have made it to release and thats before I discovered this:
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...d-before-4.0.4
I have to seriously ask WHY was that not mentioned in the changelogs!!! its a change in functionality that my users picked up instantly and I could offer no answer until I found that post explaining it.
The thing that concerns me hugely is that if your dev team dont consider a change like that being worthy of the useless changelog then wth else have they left out?
Do I have to find the issues then create a post to find out if its a bug or by design?
Your policy of "Check the full bugs list" is also driving me mad, we have to trawl through all the bugs to find if the big ones have been fixed....
Quote:
Highlights of bug fixes included 4.0.4
A number of RTL bugs,
A number of Internet Explorer specific bugs
CMS bugs
Widget bugs
Please check the Full list of bugs for more details

That really doesnt cut it tbh, apple for heavens sake gives more away. You should at least say much more about bugs that are very commonly reported at least so we know its fixed. Also where is an outstanding fixes list?!?!
Your original announcement at http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/entry...-Now-Available is so very limited in what it tells you its hard to call it a proper changelog.

My continued frustration with vbulletin is strongly making a case for moving away from it. I know bugs will exist but the lack of proper changelogs is a joke and really causes a lot of frustration and pain for me.

Please please try to sort it out a bit more as I cant think I am the only one feeling the pain.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة